|02|

🦋Y/N🦋

I groan as my phone alarm went off. I turned over hoping to get some more sleep, but the knock at the door ended that. "Hold on," I said as I throw the covers off of my body. I put my slides on and went over to the door. I opened it to see Alayah standing there with a smile on her face.

"Good Morning sunshine," She said as I opened the door to let her in. "Why are you always up so early?" I question as she walks over to my vanity and sat in the chair. "I couldn't sleep and I heard your alarm go off so I came to make sure you didn't sleep in Miss Real Estate." She spoke as she messed with one of my makeup brushes.

"Don't remind me I need a break from the whole job." I said walking into my bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. "It sounds like you need a little r and r. " said Layah. I nod my head as I rinse my mouth out then grabbed the mouthwash. "Well take some time off I really want to go to New Orleans this weekend and some of next week. What do you say?"

"I'll have to check the schedule then I'll let you know," I said walking into my closet. "Can I pick your outfit for today?" She asked. "Yeah." I said walking out and falling back in the bed. I'm glad she's home I missed her. I close my eyes as she continued to look through my clothes. "Nope, wake your ass up and put this on". She said throwing the clothes on the bed. "Bitch I wasn't even sleeping". I said sitting up looking at what she had for me.

It is a nude long sleeve top, black dress pants, black blazer, and nude heels. "It's going to be hot today." I said. "You'll be fine. Now get ready and come downstairs for breakfast." I got out of bed as she closed the door.

~~~~~~~~

I went over to my vanity to do a natural makeup look. Once I was done I took my hair down out of the ponytail and let it fall down my back. I put some mousse on it and brush through it with a weave brush. Once I was done with all that I went over to my bed and start to put the clothes and shoes on.

Before walking out of the room I looked at myself in the mirror while spraying some perfume then walking downstairs with my clutch in my hand. The aroma of bacon coming from the kitchen hit me in the face. I walked in as Alayah is fixing a plate. "Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" I asked getting her attention.

"I'm still me and you look pretty." She complimented sitting a plate of food at the counter and motioning for me to sit down. "Thank you." I thanked walking over to the plate a getting toast and bacon from it. "I can't sit down and eat all of it I have to open in ten. I'll see you when I get off." "Okay, oh Granny's having something at her house so that's where everybody gonna be at." "Okay, I'll see y'all there then." I said before walking out of the kitchen. "Wait you forgot your coffee!" yelled Alayah walking out of the kitchen behind me.

"Thanks

"Thanks. Give Kai a kiss for me and try not to burn down my house." I said taking the cup from her hands laughing as the smoke alarms went off. "Damn the biscuits. Bye, have a good day!" She said turning around and running back in the house. I got in the car shaking my head. Should I really trust her with my child?

I turned the radio up as I pulled out of the driveway. After ten minutes of driving, I finally made it to work. I pulled into the lot. Erin was already here he was probably was getting documents ready for the showing I had to do today. I turned the engine off and I got my clutch and briefcase then got out. Time to start my day.

~~~~~~~~

"Miss Y/L/N your one o'clock is ready. Here are the documents you had me to print." Erin said giving me the files. "You're the best Erin." I said walking to greet the clients.

"Hello, I'm Y/N, and welcome to Magnolia Estate." I said sticking my hand out for them to shake. "Hi, we're the Miller's we spoke on the phone months ago about some property north of here. " "Right this way I'll get some ideas of what you have in mind besides the properties I have picked from our first call, then we can go look at what I have found." I said leading them to my office.
~~~~~~
It didn't take long for them to tell me what they had in mind for their growing family and most of their ideal homes are on the list. We have viewed three homes at the most and they didn't like them or it was missing something or just wasn't big enough.

Now we are on our way to the last home of the day and I know for a fact that they're gonna love it. I continue to drive humming along to the music until my phone ring. 'Incoming call from Mommy'. I quickly answered it adjusting the volume.

"Hey, Mama" I greeted turning on to Greywood Drive. "Hey, Y/N/N, what time do you get off?" She question. "After I finish showing this house and doing a sign off I'll be off. Why You need something?" I question pulling into the home. "I can wait until you're off. " "You sure?" "Yeah, I love you, bye." She said. "I love you too bye." I said ending the call and turning the car off.

I stepped out and waited at the front door for the Millers. Hopefully, I can get them to sign for the papers today and we'll have them in here in no time.