|06|

✨ Anthony ✨

"Spankie?"  I haven't seen her since she moved junior year of high school. "Anthony?" She asked surprised. "Now you know it's me, and yeah I still look good," I said as she stood up. "It's been forever." She said as I pulled her into a hug. "Hey, superstar," I spoke to Alayah. . "Hey Mackie." She said smiling at me.

"How you been?" I asked as she sat back down. "I have been good. What about you?" "Orders 30 and 31." The cashier called. "I'll get it." Alayah said getting up and walking towards the counter. "Well, aren't you going to sit down?" She asked motioning to the now empty chair. I nod and sat down. "To answer your question I'm great." I said finally getting a good look at her. She hasn't changed at all. If anything she's more confident than she was back then. "Mackie, did you hear anything I just said?" Y/n asked me laughing.

"Naw my bad. What did you say?" I asked shaking my head laughing. "You still working on movies like 8 mile?" She said smirking at me. "Now why you had to bring up that?" I asked laughing. " 'Cause Papa Doc you got your ass handed to you by a white boy." "See here you go. Papa Doc, really?" "Yea, it's the best movie you ever played in." replied Y/N laughing. "You haven't seen any of my movies outside of 8 mile?" I asked surprised and she shook her head. Where has she been all these years? "What where have you been in these past eighteen years?" "Busy, not watching any of your movies." She replied as her phone started to ring.

"Yes Mama?" I watched as she rolled her eyes, then started smiling showing her dimples. "Okay, I'm coming." She hung up the phone and standing up. "That's my Mom, I have to leave before sh-" "She spanks you?" I asked laughing. "Haha very funny, will you ever let that go?" "Not at all," I replied. "I'll see you around." She said grabbing her purse about to walk out the door. I can't let her just leave like that. Not again anyway.

"Wait, let me get your number." I said standing up walking behind her "So you can bother me like high school all over again? No." She said laughing. "No, I'm serious. So we can make plans without you having to leave so early." I said taking out my phone and giving it to her. Shaking her head she gave me her phone and taking mine. We quickly put our numbers in and gave each other's phones back.

"I'll see you around Captain America." She said before walking out. So she has been watching me. I smirked and walked up to the counter to order me a poboy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🦋 Y/N🦋

I smile walking back out to the car and got in. "I haven't seen you smile like that in a long ass time." said Mama as I got in. "What you mean? I smile all the time." I said backing out of the parking lot. "Yeah, but not like that." She replied. "So did you get his number?" Alayah asked leaning up from the back seat. "Yeah, I did. We suppose to make plans later on probably for drinks or something." I said smiling even hard. "I ship y'all already. "Woah chill we're just going out as friends nothing more." I said. "Yeah, you say that. I'm calling it now, y'all going to make it official soon, but not too soon." She said sitting back with her arms across her chest.

"Whatever you say girl." I said turning into Popeyes to get Momma and Kai something to eat.

After getting their food and some daiquiris, we finally made it home. We all walked inside to freshen up then went back outside to enjoy some sun. "So, what time you gotta show that house tomorrow?' Mom asked before taking a sip of coke. "I'll be there for 9 in the morning, but the showing ain't until 10:30." I replied peeling a crawfish.

"Okay, so we going out to eat whenever you come home and finish your baby nap." She said as we all laughed. "Okay, where we going to eat at?" "I don't know somewhere fancy, so make sure y'all wear something nice." "Aight, Kai you want to try a crawfish?" I asked looking over at him. "Are they good?" He questions looking up at me.