|32|

✨Anthony✨

I got up this morning around 7 to hit the gym for a leg workout because you can't miss leg day. After my workout. I went back up to my room and took and shower and changed into something comfortable before going out for breakfast. Once I had finished taking a shower I stepped out getting the towel and wrapping it around my waist as I walked over to the sink.

Turning on the water, I started brushing my teeth, then I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. I turned the water off and put the toothbrush in the case. I then put on lotion because you can't be ashy when going out. Once I was done I put on my boxers then started to put on my clothes.

It's been three days since the cast and crew dinner, Spankie and I have been talking here and there about different things and discussing the details of the date

It's been three days since the cast and crew dinner, Spankie and I have been talking here and there about different things and discussing the details of the date. I really want to ask her about the messages, but that's something that I shouldn't ask about over the phone.

Plus that wasn't the only message she had received either. Something like that is not a joking matter. Wonder does Alayah or Djay know about it? Probably not. Sighing I finished tying my shoes, I took the keys, key card, my wallet, and phone from the table. Walking out of the hotel door, locking it I went to the elevator stepping inside pressing the first-floor button.

I stepped off once the doors opened walking out of the building I pressed the auto start button as I walked over to the car. Unlocking it I got inside, turning the air down, the putting on the seatbelt. Putting my foot on the break I pressed the start/stop button.

After getting breakfast and doing a little shopping I drove back to the hotel to start going over the script. I sat on the couch with my feet propped up on the table with a beer in one hand and the script in the other. I have been here for an hour so going over some pages, saying some dialogue aloud.

I turned the page going to the next line, I continued to read until the phone started to ring. Closing the script I throw it down beside me then sat up and grabbed the phone from the coffee table. Looking at the caller I.d. before I answered. It's Chris, pressed the answer button.

"Hello?" I answered before putting the beer bottle up to my lips. "Hey, are you still in L.A.?" He asked, I nodded my head before answering. "Yeah, I am. Why what's up?" I asked bring the bottle to my lips again. "Are you down to go to avengers campus this week?" He asked.

"Yea, I'm going tomorrow." I said standing up to go throw the beer bottle away. "Great I'll me you there then." said Chris. "When did you get here?" I asked, walking into the bedroom and sitting on the bed. "I landed today." He replied.

Once I had got off the phone with Chris I went back to reading over the script, before I went and had a quick nap. After I had finished, I closed it a put it on the coffee table for tomorrow's reading. I'll get up early enough to read some more of it before meeting Chris at Disneyland.

I took off my shirt and put on a pair of shorts before laying across the bed closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~~