|79|

🦋Y/N🦋

It's premiere day, and the last past few hours have been crazy.  We landed extra late at the airport which caused us to have to push for time. Once we made it to Layah's we had to hit the ground running.

Which is very difficult to do with a house full of people. Anthony and Kai to stay focused and get dressed, but with these two it's like talking to a brick wall. And between both of them, they have been taking me in a full circle.

But once I got them both to calm down Mackie went to his place to start getting ready. After seeing him off I went upstairs to run Kai's bathwater

While he's in there I'm supposed to be getting my hair done. Which shouldn't take long because my hair's already braided.

"Thank you, mama," Kai thanked me as I gave him a small and big towel. "You're welcome baby, call me once you're done," I said walking out of the door, leaving it halfway opened.

Walking back down to the den where Alayah's getting her hair done. She should be done by now, walking through the den doors she was just standing from the chair with her hair in beach waves.

"You look pretty," I said as I sat in the chair taking off my bonnet.  

"Thanks, babes, I'mma head upstairs and get ready come to my room when you're done so I can see your hair." She said, I mumbled 'Okay' as she walked out of the door.

As Max started on my hair, I unlocked my phone and started answering emails.

After my hair was finished and I paid Max for his amazing work I head upstairs to help Kai finish getting ready. I braided his hair while we were on the plane so I didn't have that to do.

"Mama, once all of this is over can I get all my hair cut off?" He asked.  "Of course baby, if that's what you want we can cut it like Papa's," I said.

"Ma, I said cut not bald." He whined.

I laughed, "I'm joking, you're not gonna be bald. Come on let's get your shoes on." He nodded get off the bed and went to get his white Air Force. He looks so adorable in his purple suit. It's something simple for his first red carpet. He came back plopping down on the bed.

"Your brother and sister are gonna be there, you nervous?" I asked, watching him as he put them on

"Your brother and sister are gonna be there, you nervous?" I asked, watching him as he put them on. Shaking his head, "No ma'am. Auntie Layah gave me some pro tips and pointers."  I trust Layah could never stir him in the wrong direction, but it is Alayah I'm talking about so that can't be good.

"Well if you do, just  know that Mama's gonna be right there with you." I smiled down at him.   "I know." He said. Once he was done he went down to the game room until I was done getting dressed.

Going to the guest bedroom, and finished getting dressed. My makeup was already done and my suit was already on, I just needed to put my heels on and curl some of the curls that had fallen. Sitting at the vanity I slipped on the heels, then started curling my hair.