✟ Chapter Twenty-One: Missing Puzzle Pieces ✟

Jet rushes to Angel and embraces him in a hug. 

"I can't believe it. They said you probably weren't gonna wake up...I'm sorry."  Jet softly says to Angel, Angel frowns in confusion as he puts a hand on Jet's shoulder. 

"Sorry for what?"

"I'm sorry for what happen to you back at the Port. It's my fault what happen to you. And I'm gonna make it up to you, I promise." Jet exclaims as he hugs Angel again even tighter. Angel smiles and chuckles as they let go of each other. 

"Its okat. It's not you're fault, its my fauly for being stubborn, thinking I could actually take on a Dragon. Of all things." Angel says as he shakes his head. Jet sniffles a little as he sits down on Angels bed beside him. 

"Has anyone told you about Brian and Joan? Where they're at?" 

           Angel nods his head, "I know everything. Even though I was in a coma, I still heard and felt everything around me. Brian and Joan went with the others to Heaven to find a cure for me...Idiots." Angel scoffs as he leans back on his bed. Jet sighs as he looks around the room at the others sitting and leaning against the wall, listening to them eagerly. 

"I'm happy everyone made it here safely." Angel sincerely says as he smiles at Jets team. Angel immediately gets an ache in his stomach. He puts a hand over his stomach and glances at Lana. 

"What are we going to do about Zalez? Is there going to be a Funeral for him?" Angel curiously ask's Lana, she shrugs her shoulders, not knowing anything. 

        Suddenly someone knocks on the door, everyones head turns to the door to see the Protectors stop at the door. 

"Oh. Maybe we should come later. Its a little....packed in here." Sonya says as she begins backing out of the room. 

"No. no. We were just leaving." Lyla says as she eyes her team. They nod their heads and exit the room. Sonya watches them leave the room, Sonya and the other two step back inside the room and close the door behind them. 

          Angel smiles as he hugs Sonya, "Sonya, I'm so happy you made it here and safe along with them." Angel happily says as he lets her go. 

"We could say the same for you guys. I just wish we could of went along with you instead of the Red Hearts." Sonya says as she looks back at Lana, Charel and Redrick. Angel and Jet frown as they shake their heads. 

"It's not their fault this all happen. It was all my fault, they had nothing to do with it. So get off their backs about. I know you're gonna get onto them, but don't. Leave them alone." Angel sternly says to her, Sonya squints at Charel, who stiff as a board. 

          Lars and Judah put a hand on Sonya's shoulder to keep her calm a bit.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I just....we knew this journey was going to be difficult for you all all and that it would be dangerous. None of us thought it was would turn out like this, the four of you split up. We need Brian and Joan here. We need to find them and bring them back before its too late." Sonya says as she sits down in a lumpy chair. Angel and Jet nod their heads, understanding. 

       Karlyn, Riley and Keoki stand by the door, listening intently on everything. 

"Thank you for accompanying them on this journey. Your services are greatly appreciated. We would be honored if you three fought along side us in this War." Lars kindly asks them. 

         Karlyn, Riley and Keoki smiles as they push off the wall, "If we didn't wanna help we wouldn't still be standing here. So of course we'll help. Anything to finish this war." Karlyn says as she bows her head to him.