✟Chapter SEVEN: MESSENGER'S of the DIVINE ✟

"Joan, Brian is that you?" Jet begin's walking toward's two people with their back's to him standing by a tall tree. Looking around, a beautiful plateau with dozen's of flower's sprouting. A wide river traveling through the plateau toward's the mountain's on his right. Walking toward's them they slowly begin to look back at him, rushing to get to them Jet's smile brighten's as he see's them smiling and laughing.

He suddenly hear's someone yell out his name from above, looking around he see's Lana to his left and Redrick to his right running on both side's of him, smiling and laughing with him. He put's his eye's back on Joan and Brian to see someone in Brian's arm's. Angel. 

Attempting to call out to them, no word's or noise come's out his mouth. Stopping in place, Lana and Redrick both stop also. They open their mouths to speak, but nothing come's out either. Looking around, they see Joan, Brian and Angel laughing and smiling at them. Behind them they see the grass and flower's beginning to die and turn black before turning to ash. The leaf's from the tree begin to dry out and burn to ashes, drifting with the wind. The sky turning grey, cloud's consuming the blue sky, lightning striking the mountain every few seconds. Joan, Brian and Angel continue to smile at them, waving for them to come to them. The silence continuing even with all the things going on around.

"Lana!" Someone screams from the sky.

Lana and Redrick look around aimlessly for anything an enemy. Jet see's two figure's walking up behind Joan, Brian and Angel. Frowning with questioning looks the blurred figures come into view. Gasping at the sight, Charel and Zalez both stop a few inches behind the three oblivious friends, Jet sees them smiling deviously at him. Their skin grey as ash, hair white was snow and eyes red like blood. 

Pulling out a large knife from their pocket's, taking a step toward's them. Jet, Lana, and Redrick begin to run toward's them trying to scream out to them. Nothing but air exiting their mouth's. Suddenly a scream echo's throughout the valley. They stop in shock to see black blood staining Joan's shirt, a blade sticking out her chest. Another scream bursting from the silence, Brian's head rolling around in the grass staining everything with his black blood. 

Grabbing Angel by his neck and lifting him off the ground, Charel smiles wickedly as she stabs him in the stomach. Zalez smiles as black blood hit's his face. They both begin stabbing him all over his chest and stomach. Blood spurting in every direction, covering Charel's and Zalez's bodies. With one last stab, she dig's it into his heart. Dropping him on the ground, the two take their attention to Jet, Lana and Redrick all watching in horror.

"Redrick" Another person screams from the sky. 

Lana and Redrick both stop within a few inches of Zalez staring at them with a sickening look. They both pull out a blade from behind them, keeping it in one hand. Redrick charges at him, both their blade's sparking at the impact. Zalez quickly slashes his stomach, grunting in pain Redrick drop's his guard. Zalez quickly rips through Redrick neck, blood spurting out like rain covering anything in reach. 

"Jet!" Someone scream's out from nowhere. 

Lana cover's her mouth in shock, tear's spilling from her eyes. Charel suddenly appear's behind Lana, turning her around Charel slices her in half. Watching her upper half of her body drop to the ground as he legs fall to its knees. 

"See Jet, this is what happen's when you try to fight the inevitable. This is what will happen to you all if you dare come up against me." Charel slightly smile's as she lick's away the blood from her hand's. 

Zalez nod's his head in agreement, "Besides you're gonna get everyone with you killed. Shit, you got us killed for fuck's sake!" Zalez screams out in anger. They begin to run at him. Standing still, not being able to move himself he closes his eyes as Charel and Zalez are about to swipe at him.