✟Chapter FOURTEEN: Angel Six vs. Black Heart's ✟

"We have no choice, we fight!"

Keoki glances back and sees Lana shaking in fear from Gabriel's menacing stare, he calls her name and manages to draw her attention from Gabriel. "Lana, I'm going to leave Angel in your hands. You have to protect him, if all goes to Hell I want you to get to the European Base without us, do you understand?" Keoki asks as he stares her in the eyes to see the fear still lingering. She looks to Jet and sees him nod, agreeing with what Keoki said.

"I understand, I will protect him." Lana confidently says as she takes Angel from Keoki and lays him down at the center of the group.

Karlyn and Keoki stand beside each other facing Azazel and Gabriel. Jet and Redrick put their backs to the others as they cautiously turn to face Cassiel and Michael.

"Be careful." Lana softly says as they each begin to prepare to fight. Ice begins to trail up Jet's arm, stopping at his elbow.

In the mountains that are a few miles away, Celeste, Raphael and Charel are impatiently watching from the same campsite.

"Please, be careful. All of you." Charel says as she claps her hands together, seeming as though she were about ready to pray.

Raphael looks down at her, giving her a confused stare, "Why do you have such little faith in your friends?"

"They mean the world to me, they are practically my family. And I'll do whatever means necessary to do that." Charel softly says as she pulls out a hidden dagger from inside her long sleeve, she keeps it tight in her hand to make sure neither of them see.

"Our family is down there fighting to the death as well, we would want nothing more than to be fighting with them." Raphael says as he notices Celeste bawling up her fist, making her knuckles white.

Keoki and Azazel continue the staring before suddenly both charge for one another head on. Azazel readies his mace and swings it at Keoki's head, but misses by a few inches as he ducks to dodge it. As Keoki is ducking he swiftly uppercuts Azazel, he spits out a little blood as hes hurled into the air. Suddenly a clone of Azazel appears behind Keoki, he swings his mace to bash him in the back of the head. But as hes about to swing he feels someone stop him, he looks back to see Karlyn holding back the mace with her abilities. She smirks as her eyes begin to glow white, causing the hairs on the back of Azazel's neck to stand.

"Come to die." Michael says he readies his shield and sword in hands. Jet begins jogging towards Michael, before immediately going into a full on sprint. When Jet is a few feet from Michael he leaps towards him, Jet winds back his arm before crashing both ice covered arms down on Michael's shield causing the ground around his feet to crack from the powerful force.

Karlyn twirls her hand around and manages to make the clone Azazel toss his mace to the side. Karlyn takes that brief moment to kick him, only her feet are covered in the white aura. The clone rams his back into the railing, knocking a few small pillars down to the river below.

Keoki slams his hands down on the cement floor, as Azazel attempts to make his way to him he stops when he feels his feet dragging along. Azazel looks down and sees the ground wet and the cement sticking to him, trapping him. Keoki quickly closes his palm, hardening the cement around Azazel's feet. Keoki smirks as he makes his way to Azazel, the clone appears beside Karlyn and hits her with a left hook.

Karlyn spews blood out the side of her mouth as she's sent to the ground. Karlyn looks up only to receive another punch to the face before the clone savagely kicks her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Karlyn cries out in pain as some more blood drips from her mouth.

"Karlyn!" Keoki tackles Azazel to the ground while he's distracted glancing at his clone. Keoki puts all his weight down Azazel's chest before landing a few punches down on him. As Keoki is winding back his left arm, his fist is enveloped in rock. Keoki brings it down on him, but Azazel swiftly slides out from under him. As Keoki quickly turns around to defend himself, Azazel kicks him across the face.