✟Chapter SIX: REST IS FOR THE WICKED✟

Jet slowly raises himself onto his elbow's eyeing Karlyn in disbelief. Lana and Redrick both glance at each other with a questioning look. 

"Dangerous territory?" Lana question's as she sits down on the lump next to Jet. Nodding her head, Karlyn sigh's as she stand's up putting her back to the other's.

"Yes. That is why you all came here, am I right?" 

"Well, yes, but how did-?" Karlyn cut's off Lana.

"-It's plainly obvious by the supply of Angels that have been in the sky lately. They've all been heading East to the mountain's. If we make haste, we can reach the cave and then be on our way, in a matter of an hour. The Angel's have been attempting to destroy the Facility for days now." Karlyn look's back at the other with a disturbed face. Lana glances down at herself, then back up.

"I'm gonna need some kind of top, I'm not walking around with this cape. No offense..." Karlyn slightly nods her head in agreement. Redrick quickly grabs Angel, holding him bridal style. 

"When we get to the cave, I can give you a pair of clothing we acquired from my previous Facility. Let us be on our way. Come, grab hold now." Karlyn extend's her arm's out. Redrick and Jet grab hold of her arm's, while Lana grab's hold of Jet's arm's. A mass of yellow aura envelopes them all as they slowly glide into the air. Within a few second's they disappear. 

Reappearing in a dark murky cave, they all levitate down to the ground. Letting go of each other they all examine the round sized cave. Karlyn begin's calling out, "Keoki! I'm back! I found survivor's!" Her echo's bellow's throughout the cave bouncing off the wall's deep into the back of the cave. Redrick gently set's Angel down on the ground. 

A small light in the distance comes into view, as it draw's near a man is seen holding a torch. Karlyn quickly dashes past the group to him, embracing him with a hug. 

"Keoki!" 

"Karlyn!" Jumping into his arm's, he swing's her around. Planting a kiss on him, she smiles brightly resting her head on his shoulder. Setting her down, she look's up at him then they both draw their attention to the other's.

"I'm sorry, you guy's. This is my husband Keoki." Everyone smile's intently to him nodding their head to him. 

"Husband? That's adorable, how long?" Lana sweetly ask's as she smiles lightly. 

"We've been together for about...sixteen year's." Lana's eyes open wide in disbelief. 

"But anyways, Keoki we're leaving." Karlyn sternly tell's him as she nods her head.

"But why must we go? What has happen?" Keoki anxiously asks's as he glances at the other's.

"We are going into War, we have sat back for far too long doing nothing about the World. They," Karlyn point's directly at Jet, Keoki glances at them suspiciously," are the one's who will put a stop to all the madness. They will bring peace to this planet once again, but..." Karlyn drop's her head in disappointment.

"What must we do?" Surprised by his question, Karlyn look's up at him questioningly. 

"We will help?" 

Nodding his head, Karlyn smiles brightly hugging him tightly. "We must heal one of their fallen, he is badly injured. Too injured for my powers, we must take him to the Ares Facility."

Thinking to himself, Keoki begin's pacing back and forth levitating off the ground, he immediately stop's and glides toward's the group. Staring at them all intently, he glances down at the body on the ground. Frowning, he crouches down laying the back of his hand on Angel's cheek.