Chapter Thirty-Three: New Course of Action

"They were one of the first Angels to be created?" Joan asks, making sure she heard right. Uriel nods his head.

"Can they be stopped?" Rai anxiously asks.

"They can be killed like any other Angel, only they are more powerful then the average Angel."

"How can we warn them?"

"Just before you all got here, we sent messengers of the Divine to attack your friends while they were asleep. Though from the looks of it, nothing bad has happen to them cause I haven't gotten word from the little twerps." Uriel says as he glances at his screen.

"I'm gonna need you all to go to the wall and sit. This is going to be a little hard to ask, and I'm gonna need your full trust." Uriel softly says as he stands up.

"What is it?"

"I'm going to send your brain signals to your friends so you can directly contact them, but in order to do that I need to hook up a large needle to your brain." Uriel looks up and sees the look of sheer terror in all of their eyes.

He giggles as he nods his head, "There's no other way of doing it. I'm sorry."

Brian lets out a sigh, "where do you want us?"

Uriel points to the bare wall to their left. They each hastily make their way and sit down against the wall.

Uriel pulls out the needles and places them on the desk. He picks them up and walks over to the anxious group.

"Who wants to go first?"

They each glance at each other, after a few seconds after what seemed an eternity Joan speaks up.

"I will."

"Great!!" Uriel screeches as he claps his hands together.

Uriel crouches down in front of her, he hold up the sharp point to her temple. He slowly presses the needle into her head.

"Wait!" Joan cries out. Uriel groans as he backs the needles away.

"What is it?"

"Will it hurt?"

"It'll hurt like a bitch." Uriel cries out before jabbing the long needles into her temple. Joan cries out in agonizing pain.

Brian and the other flinch at her cries, Brian quickly puts a hand in Uriel's arm.

"She'll be fine! Trust me!"

After a few seconds her cries stop. Her body goes limb. Her eyeshades suddenly shine bright white.

Joan sees herself standing in front of Jet, who is walking slowly in the woods while the others are far ahead of him.

"Jet! Don't go to the city! It's dangerous!" Joan cries out, jet suddenly stops in his tracks when he hears pieces of what she said.

"That sounded like Joan. Joan was that you?" Jet softly murmurs under his breath.

"Yes yes. It was me! It's Joan! Can't you hear me!?"

Jet doesn't hear her.

"Are you still there Joan?"

Joan groans as she stands in front of him, "I'm right here! Can't you see me! Jet!" She screams in his face.

She hears Lana talking begins her, she looks back and sees Lana walking towards them.

"Jet, what's the matter?"

"I think I heard Joan talking to me in my head."

Lana gasps and immediately drags Jet to the others.