Chapter Fifty-Three: Fight to Live

God appears in front of Angel, ready to stab him, but Angel puts up a small shield to block it. Keoki wraps a few vines around God's legs to stop him from teleporting.

Karlyn quickly picks up the two boulders again and smashes God in between them a few times. She turns them red and smashes them together again, causing an explosion.

The three of them step back, anxiously waiting for God to step out of the grey smoke.

God runs past the three of them, they gasp as blood squirts out from different slashes on their bodies. Karlyn sees the blood gushing from the open wound on her thigh, Keoki on his chest and Angel on his stomach.

Karlyn falls to her knees and tries to heal the wounds. Keoki falls on all fours, blood running out his wound and onto the bare ground. Angel begins to heal the wound without even touching it.

God appears above Keoki with his sword in hand, ready to stab him in the back. Angel puts up the shield, protecting him. God looks up and sees Angel running and jumping towards him. Angel kicks God in the side, sending him crashing into the ground. Angel leaps over Keoki and runs at God with an injured Karlyn running as well.

Karlyn throws a few shards of rock, God destroys them with his sword. Angel shoots a few arrows, getting God's attention. Angel shoots a few more, God teleports outta the way. God looks up and sees a large boulder being thrown on him. God blows it away, it crashes into Karlyn. She drops to the ground, chunks of rock littered around her. God walks over to her and stands over her. She groggily looks up and sees him holding his sword with both hands over God's head.

Angel runs up to God and jabs him in the arm, God's arm suddenly goes limp. Angel them jabs him in the stomach. God leaps back and sees his right arm numb and his stomach.

Karlyn takes a deep breath as she rolls onto her stomach and slowly stands up.

"I see you learned a lot since you awoke. You continue to impress me Angel." God says with a wide grin.

Angel runs at him and tries to land another jab on him. God easily dodges them, but then sees a few smaller objects being thrown at him. God blocks some of them with his sword.

Angel sees an open spot and tries to jab God in the heart, as he's about to hit it, God uses a more powerful push on Angel. Angel gets hurled through numerous ruined buildings. Karlyn watches him crash through the buildings in shock.

She then feels a pinch in her stomach, she looks forward and sees God's sword in her gut. "Fuck." Karlyn spits out as God pulls the sword out. Karlyn falls to her side, blood trickling out the wound.

The shield over Redrick expands and covers Karlyn and Keoki, healing them both.

Angel shoots an arrow up into the sky, it explodes sending more arrows down in God's direction. As the arrows hit around him, they explode. God waves the smoke away from him, he then sees a large rock being thrown at him. He quickly holds up his arms as he's hit with it.

God slams into the shield, he looks back at it. He swiftly slices the shield in half, shattering it. Angel gasps and tries to put up another, but God grabs him by the throat. Angel groans as he fights to free himself from God's grip.

"Now I can finally end this pointless war. Without you, I can end this human race and create a better, loving race. Evolution baby." God says as with a wide grin.

"You won't win."

"And why's that?" God asks as he leans Angel in closer, their faces inches apart.

"Because I have friends."

God looks around and sees Brian and the others standing around. Lana rushes to the injured and begins healing Redrick. As Lana's healing his wound, she simultaneously yanks the last part of the dagger and throws to the side. "Your gonna be fine, Redrick, I'm not letting you die." Lana informs him as she gives him a small smile.