Chaptery Forty-One- War Has Begun

Michael groans as the heat begins to make it hard for him to breath. He glances to the side and sees Raphael healing Gabriel.

Brian intensifies the heat making it even hotter for Michael.

Raphael picks up his bow and takes aim at Brian. He shoots Brian in the ribs, Brian cries out in pain as he stops blowing out the fire and falls back down to the ground. He lands next to Michael.

Michael picks up his blazing hot sword and tries to impale Brian, but Brian moves his head out the way. Brian kicks Michael back, he lands back, his head nearly falling in the lava.

They both quickly stand up and begin fist fighting, Michael begins to hit around the spot where the arrow is lodged in Brian's ribs.

Brian hears something crack around his ribs. He swiftly stands back and yanks the arrows out. Blood squirts out the wound, he looks down at the metal arrow and throws it in the lava.

The undead attempt walking towards them but end up in the lava, Raphael watches the undead melting away. The foul stench of them filling the air.

Raphael readies another arrow and aims it at Brian. Brian glances up and sees Raphael taking aim.

Brian groans in annoyance. He raises his hands, suddenly the lava raises up to form a wall. Brian's eyes widen in shock and excitement, "Woah!!" Brian says as he looks down at his hands. Michael gulps loudly at the realization that Brian can control the lava.

Raphael shoots at the wall of lava, it immediately melts away. He aims up and shoots the arrow, it heads back down and aims straight for Brian.

Brian sees the arrow heading straight for him again, he quickly raises his hand, he drags out some lava to block the arrow. The arrow melts away. Brian sees the lava easily moving at his control. He steps back as the lava falls to the ground.

He moves the lava back into the lake around them. Brian smirks as he shoots some lava out at Raphael. Raphael cries out in fear as he leaps out of the way of the lava. He quickly pulls out another few arrows and shoots them at the same time.

Brian creates a large overhead shield of lava, the lava melts the arrows away. A few drops of lava land on Brian, he immediately begins to freak out, trying to wipe it off. He stops after realizing it wasn't burning him at all.

"I'm... I'm immune from getting hurt by the lava." Brian says with pure excitement. He glances at Michael and sees the fear in his eyes.

Brian spews lava out at Michael, he barely has time to dodge it before seeing more lava being spewed at him. He leaps back and rolls out the way before landing in front of Brian. Brian knees him in the gut and grabs him by the waist, he lifts him up and slams Michael back down on his back.

"Michael!"

Raphael loads up more arrows and fires them quickly. Brian raises his hands, raising all the lava up to create a wall around them.

"Fuck. What am I supposed to do?" Raphael anxiously asks himself as he tries to peek inside the wall.

Michael extends his wings to fly out, but some lava melts the tip of his wings. He groans in pain he as puts his wings back.

Brian begins to slowly move the walls in. Michael gasps when he sees it getting smaller and smaller in the space. He looks around, looking for a way to get out. He then stares at Brian and charges for him, he tackles him to the ground and begins stabbing him in the gut. Brian gasps in shock as he looks down and sees the sword and blood.

Brian gulps loudly as the wall of lava collapses, Michael leaps up onto the building Gabriel's recovering on.

The lava spreads all around Brian, the pool of blood around him melting away. Brian runs his hands through the lava. He slaps some onto the wound, the wound begins to heal by the lava. Brian lets out a sigh of relief as the pain begins to subside.