Chapter Forty-Six: PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)

Jet and Manny race in the direction of the explosion, as they're nearly out of the city they see Reanne, Rai and Sonya on the ground running to the city.

Aztec descends down to the ground, Aztec lands beside the trio.

"Where's Angel and Riley!?" Jet anxiously asks.

"They told us to look for you. I don't know-!" Rai cuts himself off. He, Jet and Manny glance back in the direction of the explosion, worried expressions plastered all over there faces.

Reanne and Sonya immediately notice their expressions, "What? What is it? What's happen?"

"I don't...I don't feel either of them anymore. They just suddenly disappeared, but there's still two Angels by the shore. Let's go." Jet says as he sticks his hand out for them to get on. They do so, Aztec soars up into the air, heading to the sea.

Keoki and Karlyn both gasp when they look around, searching for Riley. "I can't sense him anymore!" Keoki shouts as he looks around the city.

Karlyn gulps loudly, "I can't either, he just disappeared and so did Angel."

Keoki slams down a chunk of concrete onto a few zombies, crushing them. The vine unwraps from around the concrete, he crushes a few more of the undead. Karlyn grabs a zombie by the face and crushes it in. She looks back and lifts up a wall of mud, she drops it on a dozen of the undead.

"We need to look for him! We have to go where he was!" Keoki shouts at her.

"Jet and a few others are headed over there now! Their closer, it's in their hands Keoki. They will find him!"

She looks up and sees a few Angels heading down to them, she raises her arms, lifting up some cars and boulders. She flings them at the Angels, hitting them all with the debris.

Keoki groans as he kicks back and undead and drops a rock on its head.

Lana, Charel, and Redrick jog from around a corner to see Keoki and Karlyn fending off the dozens of undead.

"Do you guys need any help?!" Charel anxiously asks as she kicks down a zombie, Redrick kicks its face in as he passes by it.

"We could use some help." Karlyn says as she grabs a zombie by the head and twist it around. Charel grabs a blade from behind her, she cuts down a few of the undead then suddenly gets tackled to the ground. She sees an undead Angel snapping its teeth closer and closer to her neck, she cries out in fear as it inches it way closer to her throat.

Redrick runs up from behind and shoots it in the back of the head, it's drops to the ground dead. Charel crawls back away from it and stands up.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, thanks."

Lana sees a few of the undead sprinting towards her, she smirks as she twirls out a dagger, as she's about to sprint for them a few undead Angels land in front of her. One grabs her by the throat and lifts her up, she quickly stabs it in the side of the head.

The other undead Angels lunge out for her, Redrick uses some of the last of the absorbed power from the bridge and blasts them and the horde of running undead away with some fire.

Lana pulls the dagger from the Angels head and wipes off the blood on its armor. She looks back up at Redrick and smiles at him.

Karlyn and Keoki hold hands as they see more of the undead charging for them. Karlyn lifts up a ruined building up off the ground by a few inches and topples it over onto the undead. Smoke and dust blowing everywhere down the streets.