✟ Chapter Thirty: Rai's Shinning Moment✟

Shrouds of black smoke cover the destroyed Tower. A large boulder crumbles apart, Brian slowly drags himself out of the debris. He lays on his back, staring up at the black sky. He hears coughing and wheezing near him, he rolls onto his belly and looks around him. He sees the upper half of Reanne's body sticking out from the debris, she kicks off some of the cement. Brian crawls to her, both of them bleeding from their heads.

''Are you okay?'' Brian anxiously asked her, Reanne nods her head. They both look around them to see everything completely destroyed.

''We need to find the others now. It'll only be a matter of minutes before they're here.'' Brian says he stands up, he helps Reanne stand as well.

Rai slightly opens his eyes to see himself still inside the elevator, only the walls are slightly crushed in and the floor gone. He looks down in the corner and sees Joan leaning back against it.

''Joan! Are you alright?''

She nods her head and looks up at the ceiling to see a few cracks of light shining through.

''If we can just get through the ceiling, maybe we can get out.'' Rai says as he puts his hand to the ceiling.

''But if we do there's a chance that the debris on top of the roof will collapse and crush us both." Joan says as she lowers Rai's hand from the ceiling. Rai gulps loudly and steps back, putting his back to the wall.

"What are we supposed to do then?" Rai anxiously ask's as he begins to take a few deep breaths, he takes a few glances up at the ceiling.

"There's nothing we can do except wait for the others to find us. We're trapped. And if we don't get out soon, we'll suffocate to death."

Rai's eyes widen in fear as he tries to press his back further into the walls.

Brian and Reanne begin calling out for the others, they move debris around searching for several minutes before Brian feels the Angel's intense pressure getting closer to them.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Brian curses under his breath as he moves debris around even faster. He sees a few chunks of rock crumbling down a hill of debris, he sees someones arm punch through the rock, flailing their arm around trying to get anyones attention.

Brian taps Reanne on the shoulder to get her attention, he runs to the flailing arm and begins shoving rocks and junk away. Brian immediately sees the top of Otit's head, his hair grey and full of dirt with some blood soaked into his hair.

As Otit lifts his head up from the underneath the debris he inhales a large breath of air, he coughs out a few clouds of dirt as well. Brian and Reanne help shove off the large pieces of concrete around him. When is Otit is freed he falls forward and lands on his stomach, gasping for air.

Reanne sees blood smeared into Otit's shirt on the back, she lifts up his shirt and sees a large gash across it.

"Dammit." Reanne curses under her breath.

"Reanne you help Otit up to look around if he can, I'm gonna keep looking for the others." Brian says as he stands back up to look around for the others. He raises his hand into the air, the palm of his hand begins to glow yellow. Telekinetic wave lengths begin flowing through the air, Reanne and Otit gasp when they begin to feel the Angels in the distance chatting and their wings flapping in the wind.

"I can hear everything." Reanne quietly says to herself.

They begin to hear the flames crackling under some debris and a few rocks tumbling down the side of hills.