✟Chapter TEN: ANGEL SIX part 2 ✟

Michael take's a step back as Cassiel and Azazel dash forward toward's the four undead Angel's. Cassiel swing's his quickly slicing off one of their head's, blood immediately squirt's out. "Got one!" Cassiel shout's in excitement. Azazel grab's one of them by their shoulder's and knee's it in the stomach and kick's his foot up hitting it's chin upward. Letting it go, he swing's his mace across the undead's face, tearing off it's jaw and pulling away the rest of the skin on it's face. Blood begin's drizzling down it's face. 

"Disgusting." Cassiel say's from a distance. Azazel spin's around the undead and grab's it by it's neck and quickly snap's it, turning it's head backward's. Shoving it to the ground Azazel eye's the last two on the roof. They suddenly hear Celeste and Raphael struggling at the bottom, wall's collapsing and glass shattering. "Go Michael, we got this!" Cassiel say's as he throw's his axe at one of the Angel's, hitting it in the middle of it's face. Michael nod's his head, sprouting his wing's he dashes past the final Angel and dives down toward's the bottom to see Celeste being held by her throat pinned against the wall by an undead Angel lunging for her neck. 

Hitting the ground he slices downward on the Angel, second's later it split's apart. Turning on his heel he kick's an Angel, crouching down over Raphael, in the face. Busting open it skull, brain bit's splatter over the wall. "Thank you Michael." Raphael say's as he get's up. 

Azazel dashes behind Cassiel, suddenly two Azazel's run from behind Cassiel toward's the last Angel. They run past the Angel, pulling off both it's arm's, Cassiel lift's his hand's to his face and smiles. Opening his palm a small flame begin's burning in the center of it, he blow's on it and suddenly a powerful flow of fire cover's the Angel. It let's out a loud screech as it begin's running in circles, it begin's to slow down. Falling on it's knee's, it drop's forward continuing to burn. Cassiel closes his palm and the fire dissapear's revealing the undead Angel completely black with the stench of burning flesh lingering in the air. Steam slowly rises off the corpse. 

"They were weak, must have not fed in awhile." Cassiel say's as he set's his Axe on his back. Azazel nod's his head and set's his Mace on his back aswell. 

Raphael crouches back down over Charel and begin's healing her again. Charel crosses her leg's as she let's out low moan's. Michael and Celeste watch intensively from behind, looking back they see Azazel and Cassiel land on the ground. "What are we going to do about Gabriel, the fool has left us. Should we go after him?" Cassiel ask's as he pull's out his Axe. Michael nod's his head, "Yes, I want you and Azazel to go after him and back him up if he need's it. If you succeed in eliminating the Black Heart's report back to me. Do not let them escape." Cassiel and Azazel nod their head's, sprouting their wing's they both quickly soar upward's through the ceiling towards Gabriel. 

"What are we to do with her?" Celeste ask's as she glances down at Charel. Michael crosses his arm's watching her. "I do not know, yet. Let us just wait." Celeste nod's her head and lean's back against the wall. Raphael move's his hand away from Charel's chest, she slowly open's her eye's and begin's feeling her body for wound's. "I'm not turning into a...zombie? Am I?" Charel curiously ask's as she run's her finger's around her neck. Raphael smile's down at her and shake's his head. Michael unfold's his arm's and stand's over Charel, holding his hand out to her. 

She graciously take's it and get's up. She pat's herself off and awkwardly chuckles to herself, "Who are you guy's?"

"Do not worry about us, tell us where the Black Heart are headed?" Michael ask's eyeing Charel suspiciously. Charel cough's and put's her back to the Angel's. "I don't know what you're talking about. What Black Heart's?" 

Michael scoff's, suddenly he slam's her against the wall pressing his sword against her neck barely digging into it drawing a little trickle of blood. She gulp's loudly as chuckles awkwardly again. "Do not toy with me creature. I know you were with them, their stench is all over you. If you tell us where they are headed we will spare you're life and tell you of you're origin's. As a token of you're help." Charel's eyes widen in shock, "My origin's? What are you talking about?" 

✟  ✟Book 2: Black Hearts: Redemption  ✟  ✟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें