✟Chapter ELEVEN: ANGEL SIX part 3✟

The Angel's soar high above the sky's to see more lightning striking the Earth. "They must really be upset up there." Raphael say's as he wipes away water from his wet face. Celeste nods her head agreeing with him, "It's intense, but they shouldn't worry too much up there. We are almost done with this mission." Celeste say's as she glances up at the sky. 

"The Heaven's are not upset, something is happening up there." Michael say's with a stern tone. Raphael and Celeste both give each other a confused look. "What do you mean?" Raphael anxiously ask's. Charel tightens her grip on Celeste's waist. Gabriel, Cassiel and Azazel slow down to listen to Michael. 

"I have reason to believe that Heaven has indeed been infiltrated." Celeste and Raphael both gasp, "You can't be serious!?" Celeste squeals out. Michael simply nods his head. "We are near the Black Heart's, I can feel them close. Wait-" Azazel say's slowly cutting himself, he closes his eyes and extends a hand out in front of him. "What is it?" Cassiel ask's. 

Azazel opens his eyes and quickly looks down, he suddenly drop's and begins free falling towards the ground. Immediately everyone follows him down, Charel lightly screams as she nearly looses her grip on Celeste's waist. "I'm slipping!" She screams out. She looses her grip and gradually glides away from the Angel's. "Help!" 

Celeste looks back to see her free falling alone, a smirk forms at the corner of her lips. "Your such an idiot." Celeste playfully says out loud. "Catch me, don't let me die!" Charel screams out as she tries to glide towards her. Celeste chuckles lightly to herself. Charel slams herself into Celeste, they both begin spiraling in every direction, "I'm gonna be sick!" Charel screams out as her face begins turning green. They both soon stop spiraling and begin falling down headfirst. 

"Grab hold of me and don't let go Charel." Celeste say's aloud as her wings sprout out from behind her. "I don't plan to!" Charel shouts out as she wraps her arms around Celeste's neck. The Angel's soon reach the tree top's, there wings barely brushing against the branches and leafs. They all softly land on the ground and begin following Azazel through the woods. "Where are they?" Michael ask's Azazel. 

He stop's in front of a thick leafy branch, grabbing the branch he moves it down to show a cave inside of a Hill. "So they're there. We should attack now!" Gabriel shouts as he attempts to leap out of the woods. But Michael grabs his shoulder and yanks him back into the woods, "What are you doi-?!" Michael quickly covers Gabriel's mouth, he continues mumbling. 

They all eventually hear the Black Heart's echo's from inside the cave, "What are they saying?" Cassiel curiously ask's as he attempts to get closer. "I can hear someone screaming out names." Azazel softly say's. Charel's ears perk up as she hear's someone call out Lana and Redrick. She then gasp's as she hears Jet's name being called out. 'What the hell is happening in there?' Charel mentally ask's herself. 

Cassiel chuckles to himself, "What is it?" Raphael curiously ask's him. "Don't you see what is happening? The Messenger's of Ms. Divine are attacking them in there dreams." He say's smiling to himself. "So it is, for now we shall let her do her business. We will go into the Mountain's and wait for them there. But I will ask one of you to stay here and watch them." Michael say's as he looks at each of the Angel's. 

"You will stay here and watch them." Michael say's pointing at Raphael. He lets out a sigh as his head drop's. "Anything else you would like me to do sir?" Raphael softly ask's. 

"If you get the chance, kill them." 

Raphael eye's widen, he slowly nods his head. "Then we will go." Michael say's as he begins flying away with Cassiel and Azazel behind him. "Good luck." Celeste say's to him smiling. "Please, don't harm them." Charel say's as she clings to Celeste's waist. Raphael and Celeste both give her a blank stare. "Please." She say's one last time before Celeste soars up into the sky, following the other's.