Chapter Fifty-Six: The Ultimate Combo

God breaks through the ground, sending Keoki soaring back. He pulls himself out of the crack, as he stands up tall he sees the tornado forming behind him just down the street.

"Jet, he's too far from the tornado. He needs to be inside of it!" Brian yells over the howling winds.

"I'm sorry!"

Charel and Keoki stand in front of God. God smirks as raises his hands up at them, Keoki suddenly wraps some mud around God's wrist and drags him into a sinkhole. Charel runs up to God and kicks him across his face, he spews some blood. As Charel's walking back, God takes the bullets out from his body.

He holds up a few in his hands and slowly levitates them. He holds up the bullets and aims them at Charel.

Riley, Redrick and Reanne run from around a corner, they sees God aiming the bullets. Their eyes widen in realization as to what's gonna happen, they run to rescue Charel.

Charel sees Riley and the others, she waves at them. She sees Riley yelling at her, she frowns in confusion.

Keoki falls to a knee, groaning in pain from a sudden pain in his stomach.

Charel turns around and sees the bullets heading towards her. Black blood splatters all over her face as she falls down on her butt.

Redrick and Reanne stop near Jet and the others when they see the black blood dripping to the ground. Keoki watches in horror as more blood gushes out of Riley's wounds.

Charel shakily looks up at Riley, he smiles back down at her. "Are you okay?" He anxiously asks her.

Charel slowly nods her head yes, "Why?" Charel cautiously asks.

"You found love in a hopeless place. That's rare. When this is over, be happy and live life." Riley says as he falls forward, Charel catches him and lays him down. Keoki runs to them and crouches down over Riley.

He sees the black blood oozing out the wounds. He lightly touches it, "Riley, you idiot. Why? Why did you have to do this now!?" Keoki yells out as he puts his forehead to Riley's

"I watched Karlyn take you out of my life. I watched it happen before my eyes and I let it happen and it was the biggest regret of my life. I have and will always love you Keoki." Riley says into Keoki's ear. Keoki eyes widen in shock at the words cutting deep.

"I'm so sorry, Riley. I'm so sorry I betrayed you." Keoki cries out as his tears land on Riley's face. Riley's body goes limp in Keoki's arms. Keoki holds Riley closer and tighter to him. "Riley." Keoki calls his name out once more.

"No." Karlyn says as she runs towards them. She's suddenly hit with a powerful burst of pressure, it sends her hurling in the air. Keoki looks back and sees her slam into a wall, "Karlyn!"

Keoki is then kicked back into Charel, they both crash through the ground and collide into a wall. It crumbles away on top of them both.

"Charel!" Jet yells out for her.

"Jet, don't lose your concentration!!" Joan screams at him. Jet nods his head and continues working on the tornado.

Reanne positions herself on top of a nearby building with her sniper ready. She takes aim and shoots God in the head, his head jerks back. She shoots him again in different parts of his body.

Redrick tends to Karlyn's injuries, he picks her up and puts her in the alleyway for safety. Manny does the same for Keoki and Charel who are both unconscious.

Reanne sees God pull out the bullet. She gulps loudly as a she hears something drop behind her. Reanne gets blown off the roof by God's powerful blast of pressure. She lands on a nearby roof and rolls to a stop, unconscious.