✟Chapter FIVE: KARLYN✟

The snow and rain begin to lightly fall as the lightning and thunder die down. The clouds begin to move away, as the sky begins to turn white.

"Who are you?" Jet softly ask's as he slowly open's his eyes to see a blured woman standing over him.

Karlyn takes a quick look at him and backs away from him. 

"My name is Karlyn. I'm a Rogue Black Heart."

Karlyn eyes both of the two strangers as they begin to flutter their eyes. Lana drops towards the ground landing on her butt. Jet leans against a near tree. Smearing black blood with his hands against the tree, as he tries to keep him self up. He begins to slowly slide to the ground grabbing hold of his ribs.

"Jet! Lana!" Redrick rushes to his aid, helping him ease his way down. Redrick looking at his hands sees the amount of blood nearly covering his entire hand. 

"Karlyn, can you help them? Please!" Redrick shouts as he then rushes to Lana. Lana spits out blood as she falls over on her side. Karlyn floats towards Lana. Extending her arms, her hand begins to flourish with little orbs circling around it. The orbs begin to glide into Lana's body. Lightly lighting her body up. The orbs exit her body glowing red as they glide past Karlyns hands.

"She has internal bleeding and broken bones. I don't even know how she managed to make it this far without rendering unconscious or even dead. It's a miracle." Karlyn says startled.

"Can you save her?" Redrick anxiously asks staring intently at Karlyn. She looks up at him barely squinting her eyes. 

"I think so. But im going to need some space. I need you to lay her down on this stump." Karlyn says as she slices a tree in half with a swipe of her hand. The tree cracks and crumbles as it tilts to the side and smashes into the ground blowing snow into the air. Amazed and scared by the woman, Redrick sets Lana down onto the stump.

"I want you to take Jet away from here and attend to his wounds as much as you can until I'm done with her, you got it?" Karlyn boldly asks him.

"But why?" Redrick nervously ask's as he bite's his lip.

"When she screams, she will wake him up. If he wakes up and starts to move around, more blood will pump out of his wounds. Which means he'll die faster. You can't let him do that." Karlyn clearly says.

Catching his breath, Redrick nods his head. Redrick helps Jet up and wraps his arm around his shoulder as they walk away. Redrick takes a quick glance back and sees Karlyn conjuring up white orbs from the ground. Turning away he rounds the corner of a boulder and sees a little stream of water that leads under the boulder. 

"C'mon buddy, I'm going to clean up all this blood on you." He calmly says to him.

Redrick lays Jet down next to the stream, shredding a piece of clothing from his sleeve. He dips the cloth into the water, and rings it out. He slowly begins to wipe away the smeared black blood on Jet's face. 

Redrick sighs to himself, he looks up at the grey sky slowly breathing in the fresh cool air. The drizzle of rain drifting down, a slight breeze picks up. Rustling the tree's and bushes nearby. He looks back down at Jet. He rinses the blood soaked cloth in the stream. The cloud of black blood begins to flow through the stream, disappearing under the boulder. 

As he listens closely, Redrick hears what sounds like a small waterfall under the boulder. 

"It must drop down into a tunnel of water. . .cool." He says to himself with a smirk. He looks back down at Jet, wiping away more blood. 

"Buddy, I'm going to put you in the stream. We need to make this process go faster, we can't risk being here for long. With the smell of blood in the air, we could attract the undead."