PART II- Brian and Joan ✟Heaven's Gate PART 1 ✟

Brian and his fellow companions swoop onto some nearby clouds and land on it with ease. The cloud poofs and some rains falls with each tremble as the people walk on it, the cloud begins to swiftly increase altitude. Brian walks over to the edge and looks down at the dark blue ocean beneath them. Some poofs of clouds around them begin to move with them higher and higher into the night sky. Rai plops down to the ground, Reanne follows and sits next to him as they look up at the full moon. Otit begins surveying around them for any danger. Joan walks over next to Brian and stands quietly.

"Do you think we can save him?" Brian says keeping his eyes on the ocean. Joan surprised by the odd question looks at him, she bites her lip then looks back down beneath them.

"I know we can. We just have to have faith in Angel. He'll pull through till we make it back. Besides, he's strong, he'll be fine. And he has Jet, but that even makes me nervous. Was it a good call to let them go on without us?" Joan asks as she glances at Brian, who is still staring down at the ocean.

"It was, even though Jet is very inexperienced compared to us. But he has potential to be great, more than great really. As long as they play smart and don't get into trouble, they should be fine. It doesn't take long to arrive at the base from the shores." Brian says as he looks over at Joan, she smiles at him.

"Yeah, we gotta have faith in both of them. As well as the Red Hearts. But I do believe we can save Angel, we just have to keep pushing." Joan says as she looks back at to see Rai and Reanne both sitting and chatting as Otit is still keeping watch.

Brian nods his head and looks up at the bright glowing moon before him, Joan smiles and walks away to the others. As she gets closer she hears the two of them giggling and chit chatting, she raises a brow in confusion as to how they could be laughing at a time lime this. But she shakes it off and gets their attention.

"Whats so funny?" She asks as she gets closer to them.

They both turn to look at her, Reanne covering her mouth as she tries to hold back her laughter "Oh nothing, we were just sharing some embarrassing stories." Rai says as he looks up at her smiling brightly.

"Yeah, you wanna join us?" Reanne says as she's offering her a seat in between them. Joan smiles and nods her head. "Sure!"

Joan plops down in between them. As she is about to speak, an uneasy feeling creeps up her spine. She closes her mouth and looks behind her to see Brian staring back at her. Rai sees the nervousness on their face, "What is it?" He asks puzzled. Joan gets up and rushes to Brian.

A huge amount of pressure stops her dead in her tracks. Wide eyed she stares at Brian, who isn't moving either. "Brian how many are there!?" She shouts looking around them.

Otit appears behind her and grabs her by the arms, "Drop!" Otit yells as he falls into the cloud with Joan. Brian immediately falls to the ground into the poofs of cloud, Rai and Reanne both do the same as well.

The pressure gets more intense as the minutes pass by. Then in the distance flapping is heard. Several more moments pass before, the cloud begins to shake violently. Suddenly hundreds of Angels soar through the sky above, and below the cloud. Brian with eyes wide open examines the hundreds of Angels soaring through the air, flabbergasted by the amount. As the last of the Angels go by, they each rise from the ground and examine the Angels from behind.

"Oh...my god" Reanne says out of breathe as she stares at them in shock.

"Brian! Their-!" Joan says quickly, but Brian interrupts her.

"I know...they're headed in Jet's and Angel's direction towards the Facility." He says the last part to himself as he curses himself.

"They are headed to our friends! We need to go back and warn them!" Rai shouts pointing at the Angels in the far far far distance.

"We can't." Brian says half hearted.

Reanne shocked by his response walks towards him. "Why not!? They could all die! We have to go help them!" She screams at him.

"They aren't stupid, they are all smart. They will know to hide, besides you can feel all that pressure a mile away. So they'll have time to go for cover." Joan says defending Brian.

"Besides even if we tried to warn them, we could risk putting them all in danger." Brian says adding to Joan.

Reanne looks back at Rai, who has his head down. He looks up at her nodding his head.

"Their right. We just have to have faith in them. That's the best we can do right now." Rai says agreeing with them. Reanne inhales a deep breathe then nods her head.

"Aright then." She says quietly as she sits down on the ground.

"Brian how far is it till we get to Heaven?" Rai asks as he's looking up at the starry night sky.

"It should be close. We should be able to see something soon." He replies plainly.

"What do you mean something? That's very vague." Rai asks confused.

"I mean, that a trail should lead us to the Gate. And I don't know when this trail will show either!" He quickly answers without the next question Rai was going to ask afterwards, Rai glares at Brian before nodding his head. Reanne giggles to herself as she sees Rai's upset face.

"Look" Otit says as he points up ahead, slightly startling a few of the team members with his outburst. Everyone looks in the direction to see the moon shining and glowing colorful colors. Then illuminating lights of white, gold and blue begin to form a staircase into a large black hole.

Reanne and Rai are suddenly shocked by whats happening before turning around quickly to see Brian, Joan and Otit already walking up the stairs. "WAIT FOR US!" Rai screams.

They both run to catch up to them. They all stop at the entrance of the black hole, peering into the pitch black hole.

"What do we do?" Otit asks.

"We don't have much choice to do anything else. We go through." Brian replies back as he slowly sticks his hand in. He pulls it back out slowly, examining his hand.

"Its warm and cold. Lets go." He looks back at the others then jumps into the black hole.

"Wait!" Rai yells out too late, "Is he crazy!? We don't even know what this is!" Rai yells frantically.

"Shut up." Otit says annoyed.

Otit and Joan both jump in at the same time. Reanne and Rai both look at each other. Reanne smiles and shrugs then jumps in. "This is fucking crazy. No way in hell I'm getting in that." He crosses his arms and begins to walk back down the staircase to the cloud. He looks ahead of him and sees the staircase disappearing.

"Noo!" He screams. "Gahhh, fuuucckk!" He screams as he runs and dives into the black hole.

As he jumps through, the entrance closes. He gets up and looks around and sees everything black, except for the floor. The straight white path leading ahead of him, he looks ahead and sees everyone waiting on him.

"Took you long enough." Reanne says smiling and winking at him.

He blushes. "Shut it!"

"Where do we go from here Brian?" Reanne asks still smiling at Rai.

"We follow the bright light at the end of the tunnel." He says as he nods his head in the direction of the light before beginning to walk, with Joan and Otit beside him.

"What li-? Oh. That light." Reanne says staring at the light ahead of them.

After several minutes they finally make it out of the tunnel. They step off the path and begins to hover in the air. Slowly a red door fades into view in front of them. Brian gulps as he slowly turns the knob. It clicks and he opens it. A bright white light blinds them all. As the light fades away they all step through the door and drop to the ground onto something soft and fluffy. Everyone gets up and checks their surroundings.

"Holy shit." Joan quietly whispers to herself as she stares in front of her, then everyone else stops and stares ahead of them also.

"This is it?" Otit asks.

"Yes, this is it. Heaven's Gate. Lets go!"