✟Chapter FOUR: SAVIOR✟

Jet and Zalez both begin to shake as they see Gabriel staring at them menacingly, Zalez looks around Gabriel to check on Lana.

"Jet, Lana isn't dead is she?" Zalez anxiously asks as he looks to Jet, who is staring off.

"I...I don't know. But this Angel is too strong for us to handle. We need to get Lana and try to get away from him, he's death!" Jet says as he grabs Zalez's arm, he instantly feels the blood running down his arm.

"But how in the hell are we going to get close enough to get her with that asshole blocking our path? We need to distract him. But how?" Zalez asks as he looks to Jet, Jet looks back at him and frowns. In that moment they both feel the same slight gust of wind behind them.

"Yeah, how are you guys going to distract me?" A voice comes from behind Zalez and Jet. Quickly they look behind them and see Gabriel standing there listening to the conversation intently.

"What the fuck!?" Zalez yells out loud as he turns around with Jet at the same time, once Jet sees him he grabs Zalez and yanks him back a little. Zalez hisses in pain as the glass shards dig into him a little more.

Jet's ears perk up when he hears some rocks and of the such crumbling and rolling around, he looks back at the wall and sees Lana attempting to pull herself back onto the ground of the roof. Zalez then notices her failed attempt and rushes to her aid, "Zalez!" Jet yells to try and stop him, but Zalez ignores Jet. As Zalez is running he manages to course some of his power to his feet for a boost of speed. As Zalez is about to reach the gaping hole in the ground, he leaps up and over it. Landing roughly near Lana, spilling blood on the ground from the glass in his back. "Lana, I'm here!" Zalez says as he assists her in getting free.

"How injured are you? Can you fight?" Zalez asks her as he checks her wounds really quickly. Jet watches from the distance before he eyes Gabriel, who is watching him intently with a smirk.

"I think I'm okay, its just difficult to breathe." Lana slowly replies as she tries to calm her heavy breathing. Jet blinks once and notices Gabriel gone, he gasps as he quickly turns around to see him appear near them.

"So your alive woman? I would've thought you were dead. Pity, I guess you must endure more pain and torture till you do die." Gabriel hoarsely says as he shakes his head with disappointment.

Zalez and Lana are both stunned by his sudden appearance, Gabriel smirks before a white aura appears around his fist as hes preparing to attack. Zalez quickly lunges at Gabriel to punch him back, Gabriel manages to punch Zalez in the stomach with extreme force. But Zalez manages to get a punch on Gabriel as well. Both of them are sent hurling back, Zalez rams right into Lana's side, she cries out in pain as shes sent to the ground in pain. Zalez hurls back into the wall, the glass shards entering his body entirely, blood splats against the indented wall. More blood is smeared down it as he slides to the ground.

Lana groans as she gets on all four, she looks over at Zalez and sees all the blood around him. She gets up and limps towards him, Gabriel walks into her way with his back to her. She and Jet then see Gabriel ready to finish off Zalez with a spear in his hand, "Lana move!" Jet screams as he slams his hands down on the wet ground. Lana looks back and sees a stream of ice heading towards her, she quickly leaps out of the way.

All of the water around Gabriel freezes, stopping him in place before being able to stab Zalez. He frowns in confusion, trying to understand what happen before he turns his head to see Jet and a trail of ice leading to him.

"Very nice, indeed. But how long can your ice keep me in place?" Gabriel snickers as he glances at Lana, who is now healing her own injuries.

"Long enough for this, asshole!!" Jet screams as he charges at Gabriel with a blue orb of water and ice combined into a cluster bomb. Jet smashes Gabriel in the stomach with the blast, the blast sends Gabriel through the rooftop walls and over the edge in a mound of black smoke.