Epilogue

"Angel!?" Brian screams his name as he runs into the water with Jet and Joan while the others watch in shock.

Angel stops in front of Brian, staring back at him in shock, "Brian?" Angel curiously says his name as he begins looking around.

"Where am I? Am I dead?" Angel anxiously asks as he sees the large house on the beach and then the others standing on the shore.

"Angel...your alive, but you've...you've been dead for two years." Joan anxiously says as she looks him up and down.

Angel gasps as he stares at Brian in shock, "Wh-...What?" Angel takes a few steps back as he begins to try and remember anything from before.

"The last thing I remember was shooting that last arrow and making a shield over everyone before it exploded. After that nothing." Angel says as he hugs himself, he begins to tremble in fear as a tear slides down the side of his face.

Brian grabs Angel's hand, Angel slightly winces as he looks down at the both of their hands intertwined. "Your alive Angel." Brian says as a small smile begins to show. Angel stares down at their hands and stops shaking.

"I'm alive...I'm alive. But I don't understand how." Angel says as he frowns in confusion.

"Let's get you some clothes before we continue talking about this." Brian says as he takes off his button up shirt and begins to wrap it around Angel's waist.

"Why-? Oh." Angel says when he realizes he's butt naked. Brian ties it around Angel's waist and leads him back to shore with Joan and Jet. Angel sees Lana, Charel, Reanne and Manny all standing on the shore watching.

"Angel!"

"Your alive!?"

Angel begins to get a little anxious as everyone begins to huddle around him, his breathing begins to get rough and slow. Brian immediately notices and begins to push everyone back a little, "Give him some room you guys. He's still a little in shock."

"I'm sorry you guys, I don't mean to seem upset, I really am happy to see you all." Angel sincerely says as he walks past them.

Joan and Jet watch as Brian leads Angel into the house.

"I can't believe he's back." Joan says in disbelief.

"Me either. I'm not dreaming am I?" Jet asks as he pinches himself. "Nope, not dreaming."

Brian opens the door and leads Angel in through it, Angel immediately gets a whiff of something sweet in the air. Brian leads Angel up a staircase that's just beside the front door.

"My rooms at the very top. It's the only one up there." Brian says as he looks back at Angel and smiles.

"This place is really nice. I can't believe you guys stayed here even after everything that's happened here." Angel says as he sees some photos of Brian and the others hanging on the walls.

"It was really hard at first, but after the first few months it was smooth sailing for the most part."

"What do you mean?" Angel curiously asks.

"Well, we really didn't have any idea as to how to even make a house or plumbing or anything like that. So we got some help from the Director." Brian says as he chuckles.

"What happen to Otit, Keoki and Karlyn?" Angel asks when he sees a photo of them.

Brian smiles, "They've been traveling the world together. We saw them a week or so ago. They had just come from China. They should actually be here tonight." Brian says as he points to some Chinese artifacts on display in the hallway.