✟Chapter Twenty-Eight: Newton's Tower ✟

Brian, Joan, Reanne, Rai and Otit stand close to the screen watching the events play before them. They see the group exchanging a few words with the Angel.

Suddenly the Angel appears in front of Lana and punches her in the chest sending her soaring back, nearly through the wall. She gets on all fours and pukes. Lana sees Gabriel appear in front of her as she's standing up. She tries to block her face, but Gabriel kicks her in the stomach. She crashes into the wall even more causing a circular indent around her. Gabriel slowly turns around to face the other two.

Rai's mouth drops as he sees Lana bleeding and nearly unconscious, Lana tries to pull herself out of the wall.

"Where's Angel and Redrick? Why the fuck are those three facing off against him?!" Joan anxiously ask's as she begins panicking. She takes deep breathes.

Zalez runs to Lana's aid, he crouches down in front of her. The Angel sneaks up on them and kicks Zalez in the back, while hes grabbing hold of Lana. Gabriel launches them both into the air, Zalez uses himself to crash back into the wall. Zalez coughs up blood, also smearing blood against the wall in the process.

Gabriel leaps into the air with a yellow aura around his fist, ready to finish them both off. Suddenly everything turns to ice, freezing the Angel in place. Jet's body begins to slightly glow blue, he powers up a ball of ice and water in his hand. He runs towards the Angel and hits him with the attack, sending the Angel through the wall and over the edge in a cloud of smoke.

Jet runs to the other two to help them up, Zalez makes Jet grab Lana by the hand to help her along. They both trudge towards the hole to escape, leaving Zalez in the back struggling to keep up as blood squirts out his wounds on his back.

Brian and the other gasp when they see the Angel softly land a few feet behind Zalez.

"Zalez! Watch out!!" Rai screams out as he points back at the Angel.

Jet and Lana leap back into the hole, they both glance back out to see Gabriel with his spear in hand ready to throw it. Jet lunges out of the hole to help Zalez, but Gabriel throws the spear with all his might. The spear blows through Zalez's back and bursting out his chest, blood gushing out everywhere. The spear continues soaring through the air and through Jet's gut and out his back.

"JET!!" Joan cries out for him as her eyes begin to tear up, she covers her mouth trying to hold back the screams.

The screen suddenly turns static, leaving everything frowning in confusion and shock. They all look back at the computer screen to see it asleep.

"What the hell happen?! Get the footage back!" Joan screams out as she turns back to the computer. Otit runs back over to the computer and tries moving the mouse around. The computer wakes up, but the footage of Jet and the other's gone.

"It's not here. The footage is gone, I need to search for it!" Otit shouts to the others as he quickly begins searching in each file for the right one.

"Please hurry Otit!"

Joan and the others look back at the large screen on the wall to see the mouse moving through each file, searching for the correct one. After a few minutes Otit finds the correct file, he immediately opens it.

The footage shows a bright yellow light blinding everything, three people are slowly lifted into the air and quickly vanishing. The Angel tries to catch them but fails.

"Where'd they go?" Joan curiously ask's as she looks around the screen.

Otit zoomz in to see Zalez's corpse on the other side of the roof from being thrown there by Gabriel. Rai gaps, he quickly looks away when he sees the pool of blood, his open chest and bits of meat laying across the ground.