Chapter Thirty-Nine: Brian, Joan and Otit vs Angel Six

Brian, Joan and Otit watch as the army makes their way to them.

Brian and Otit slam their hands to the ground, Taka and Triden rise from the ground behind them. The creatures stand beside their masters, waiting patiently.

"This isn't how everything was supposed to turn out." Joan quietly says as she glances at Otit and Brian.

"None of this was supposed to happen. But it did and you need to move on or else it'll distract you. And most likely be the death of you, Joan. We're not just fighting to stay alive. We're fighting for everyone else." Brian says as he puts a hand on Otit and Joan's shoulder.

"This truly is our last fight. And what we do determines the outcome of this war. Otit, what's the possibility that we'll survive and win this?" Brian eagerly asks him.

Without any hesitation Otit speaks, "3% chance."

"I'll take those chances, what about you guys?"

Otit and Joan nod their heads. The two creatures screech as they begin to feel the ground rumbling. Brian's flaming wings form on his back as his sword appears in his hands. Otit grabs the fan from his back. Joan mumbles quietly to herself about not being able to summon a weapon or beast yet. So she begins to charge some yellow lightning in her hands.

As the three of them are about charge for the army, they hear something screeching and crying near them. They look around them, but don't see anything or anyone.

Suddenly the small dragon from earlier soars upward into the sky. It sees the Angels headed towards it. It growls and flicks it tongue out as its expression changes to complete anger. It blows out a little fire before soaring towards the Angels head on.

"What the?"

"Any help will do at this time! Let's go!" Brian shouts as he begins running towards the undead. Otit, Joan and their creatures follow Brian.

They immediately hear the zombies snarling and screaming in the distance.

"Joan, I want you and Otit to slow down the Angels. I'll take the beasts and take out as many of the undead as I can!" Brian shouts as he glances back at them. They both nod their heads and stop. They both see a six story high building nearly toppled over beside them.

They both leap up each floor until making it to the roof. Otit walks over to the edge and lifts up his arms.

Joan sees the Dragon wrecking havoc with the Angels, slaughtering them left and right as he flies through them.

"Watch out for the Dragon." Joan warns Otit, he nods his head.

The wind around the Angels begins to pick up, pushing them slightly back from powerful gusts of wind.

"Sir, we need to land. These conditions aren't suitable to fly and fight!" One of the Angels cry out.

"If you wanna land and be eaten alive, be my guest!" Michael screams at the Angel.

Joan looks up at the sky, it begins to change from a orange red color to grey and black. Lightning and thunder rumbles among the clouds, flashing every few seconds.

Brian slices upward, barely cutting the ground, and releases a powerful beam of fire. It cuts through dozens of the undead before dying out.

He begins to cut down many of the undead in his path. He begins to get surrounded, but Taka blows a flow of fire around Brian, burning the undead to a crisp.

Brian lifts up his sword by the handle and points the tip of it down. He charges the blade for a few seconds before piercing the ground, it suddenly blows the fire outward, burning everything within 30 feet of him.