Family Ties: Dean I

June 24, 2006...

Sioux Falls, SD

1:28 A.M.

"Oh, God!" Dean moaned. "DAMON!"

Suddenly sparks of white-hot pleasure surged through Dean's body as both he and Damon collapsed onto the bed breathing raggedly, their bodies glistening with sweat. Dean gasped loudly as he came down from his high, the tendrils of his orgasm slowly receding from his body. After a few minutes, he turned over on his side and looked into the crystal blue eyes of his lover with a lopsided grin on his face. "That was..." Dean trailed off. "Amazing, life-changing, awe-inspiring, outstandingly perfect," Damon suggested coyly. Dean snorted fondly and rolled his eyes. "I was going to say intense, but I think you pretty much nailed it on the wall, yeah."

Damon chuckled lightly as he leaned in to kiss Dean who instantly melted into the vampire's embrace. "God, you're amazing," Dean sighed heavily once he and his lover parted. "I wish I could stay in bed like this with you all day." "Then why don't you?" Damon smiled hopefully. "Because I have work in a few hours and instead of getting a good night sleep—" Dean was cut off by Damon saying, "You're too busy having the best sex of your life with Yours Truly." Dean hummed sleepily and nodded as he settled in for the night and rested his head in the crook of Damon's neck. Damon beamed at him with adoration seeping from his whole body, as he pulled the covers over their bodies and pulled Dean closer to him, letting the hunter drift off to sleep in his arms.

"Good night, mi amati," Damon whispered faintly before placing a chaste kiss against Dean's temple.

* * *

Dean inhaled sharply as he blinked his eyes open drowsily. What the hell was that? Was I just dreaming about Damon? Things had been uneasy ever since the incident at the football game. Stefan had been more glum than usual and Damon— well, Damon was hell-bent on making Dean's life miserable. Not just for the sake of trying to break him up from Elena so that he could get back into Dean's pants. No, it was purely because Dean had pissed him off... and broken his heart. And while Dean was right to call him a monster because his actions and behavior were monstrous, he was wrong to say he could never change.

Maybe that's why Dean was thinking about him. He felt guilty for hurting his feelings. Maybe if apologized then they could lessen some of the animosity— NO! No, no, no, no, no, no! He was not about to give Damon what he wants, not this far into the game. The same way Americans don't negotiate with terrorists, Dean doesn't negotiate with Damon Salvatore. No matter how pitiful he looks with those watery blue eyes of his when he's sad, despite how he still gets Dean kind of aroused when he throws a temper tantrum, Dean Henry Winchester will NOT crumble in his resolve.

If Damon wants a bloodbath, then that's exactly what he'll get.

Then again, you can't spell "sexy" without "ex".