Night of the Comet: Sam II

I was at home finishing off the last of my homework when I heard the house phone ring in the kitchen. "Aunt Sheila, can you get that?" I asked in a loud voice. No response. The phone kept ringing and it was starting to grate on my nerves. However, I was already in my bed doing my work and I didn't feel like moving. "Aunt Sheila?" No answer. "Damn, she must be out," I grumbled to no one in particular. 

After a while, the phone stopped blaring its noise only to be replaced by the voice machine saying there was a new message from Bobby. Strange, seeing how he only calls whenever there is a monster case in the area. What was even stranger was the contents of his message as it played over the recorder.

"Dean, I know you said to give you any leads on that case you were following over the summer break if I found any, so give me a call back when you get this. And also, I think it's time you tell Sam what you have been doin' these last few years. I know you said you wanna keep him out of it, let him finish school and go to college; I just think this is bigger than you. Besides, with all of the bad excuses that you come up with every time you leave Mystic Falls and the Curse temptin' ya ev'ryday since that March, it's only a matter of time before he figures it all out. Just think about it, will you? Call me soon."

Then I heard a loud beep and the recorder turned off.

And so I sat there pondering every possible scenario for what the message could mean and I came up with nada.

Dean was doing a case this summer, and from the sounds of it, he didn't catch the thing he was hunting. It also wasn't the first case he's done over a break from school if Bobby's message was anything to go by. Dean's been hunting for years, despite his promise to stop hunting when we moved here. And he's been lying to me since then because he doesn't want me to get hurt?

And what was that whole thing about something happening on "that March?" Even scarier still, what the hell did Bobby mean by "the Curse tempting him?"

Whatever the answers to those questions may be, Dean definitely had some explaining to do tonight.

The Supernatural Diaries {Book One}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें