Prologue

On November 2nd, 1995, Sam and Dean's lives changed forever and the two brothers were thrust into the world of the supernatural. They were constantly on the road with their dad, saving people and hunting things: the family business. They were three men on a mission.

A mission to find the thing that killed Mary Winchester; Sam and Dean's mother.

However, they never were able to find the damn thing.

On March 14th, 2006, Sam and Dean's lives changed again. At 10:41 A.M., John Winchester died of a heart attack. At least that's what the doctors' say. Neither of the brothers truly believed that to be the case and they kept waiting for the other shoe to drop.

However, when it didn't, Dean made a vow to get Sam out of the hunting game and give him the most normal life he could. But that didn't mean Dean would give up on his father's mission. Oh, no, he would keep hunting the thing that murdered his mom, but Sam would just have to be as far away from him as possible.

After their dad died, the boys moved in with their Uncle Bobby. Unfortunately, because of some personal issues that Dean had to face and the hunters that constantly rolled through town, bringing their monster crap with them, Sam and Dean ended up leaving Sioux Falls six months later to move in with an old friend of Bobby's named Sheila Bennett, who lived in Mystic Falls, Virginia.

Now, three years have passed and Dean is a senior in high school, while Sam is just starting as a freshman. They made a lot of new friends that they actually get to keep. Dean is on the football team and may or may not be crushing on someone. Everything was happy and peaceful in Mystic Falls.

Until it wasn't.

Last school year, Dean's friend, Elena Gilbert, lost her parents in a car accident when their car went over Wickery Bridge. Four months have passed since then, and she is barely hanging on by a thread. A new student is attending high school with a shady past. And multiple people have died due to mysterious "animal attacks."

And the kicker is...

Almost all of the victims' bodies have been completely drained of blood.

Almost.