Friday Night Bites: Go Timberwolves!

STEFAN

There must be a shred of humanity left inside my brother. Somewhere. I keep hoping, but how do I make him see it? How do I protect her? And how do I keep Dean from crossing the threshold of human and immortality?

That's when an idea struck me. Quickly, I got up from the chair behind my desk and walked over to the bookshelf where there was a small chest sitting on the top shelf. I picked it up and carried it back over to my desk opened it up and took out a small box with a necklace inside. Yeah, this is what I need to protect her. This will keep her safe from Damon's influence when Dean and I aren't there. Now if only I could find a way to break Dean's curse, I'd be golden.

ELENA

That morning when I woke up, I smiled sleepily when I saw a familiar pair of green eyes gazing at me. "And here I was thinking that you were gonna disappear off into the night," I grinned. "Mm. Maybe the old me would've done that," came Dean's response as he shifted under the covers and snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me against his naked form. "But the new me finds it difficult to be anywhere out of earshot from you." I gasped slightly when I felt his morning wood grind against the conjuncture between my leg and smirked mischievously. "Somehow, I can't find it in me to believe that," I remarked as I knowingly looked down in between his legs. He seemed to catch my drift immediately and let out a soft chuckle. "What can I say? Old habits die hard," he joked. We both snickered at his stupid attempt at a dirty joke before he cupped my face and brought me in for a slow, passionate kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rolled us over so that I was straddling his lap. He smiled into the kiss and sat straight up, before suddenly breaking away. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "Is Jenna still here?" he blurted out. I exhaled deeply, relieved that we hadn't stopped because I did something wrong. "No, she said she was gonna pull an all-nighter last night so she could study for her exam which is today at 12. She won't be back at the house for at least an hour," I concluded. "Which means... you and I have plenty of time." Dean arched an eyebrow at me in interest, his green orbs burning with lust and desire. "Who are you and what have you done with my Lena?" he growled. "Guess, you're about to find out," I whispered in his ear before biting his ear lobe.

With a swift and steady motion, Dean aligned himself with my entrance and thrust into me. I yelped at the sudden intrusion but relished it regardless. Once I regrouped, I began lifting myself up and down as I rode him hard, picking up the pace each time our bodies met. It wasn't long before I became a weeping, moaning mess crying out a slew of profanities and praises I never thought would come out of my mouth. "Dean, I— AH! I'm so close. Ah, ah! Fuck me," I moaned wantonly. Dean grunted hoarsely and flipped us around again, bracketing me between his arms and ramming into me roughly while I moaned into his neck. "Fuck, Lena," he groaned. "You're so beautiful like this. I just wanna keep you in bed all day and make you come like this for hours." "Oh, God! Dean, I— OH, YES! Right there!" I shouted as his cock brushed up against my g-spot. I clenched around him tightly making him buck into me. "Oh, shit!" he gasped.

Just when I thought I had reached Cloud 9, Dean grabbed one of my legs, hoisted it over his shoulder, and penetrated deeper into me than I ever thought possible. "DEAN!" I sobbed brokenly as he entered me faster and harder. I felt a familiar pressure building up in my lower abdomen and my breathing became erratic and I knew that I was going to last much longer. "Dean, I'm gonna come," I rasped airily. "Then come," he grunted in my ear. And just like that, the pressure that had been building up inside of me exploded, and bursts of white-hot energy danced across my vision and all feeling escaped my body, as I went numb in Dean's embrace. A few seconds later, I felt Dean trying to pull out of me, but I instinctively wrapped my other leg around his waist tightly to keep him inside me. "Elena," he groaned in warning slowing down in thrusts. "I want you to come in me," I huffed. "Please, I want to feel you come."