Night of the Comet: Damon I

AN: WARNING ⚠️! The following chapter contains mature content not fit for children under the age of 16. There is repetitious use of obscene language and vulgar descriptions of sexuality.

Once again, ALL READERS UNDER THE AGE OF SIXTEEN STOP READING NOW OR SKIP TO THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.

I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR INNOCENCE, AS I HAVE GIVEN YOU AMPLE WARNING.

IF YOU DECIDE TO READ THIS CHAPTER AND YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF SIXTEEN, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THIS CHAPTER BE READ WITH YOUR PARENTS OR GUARDIAN.

~flashback, November 20, 2007~

I was lounging in this foreclosed mansion partying and having some fun with a lot of beautiful, half-naked human feed bags. Some were sorority girls, others were older women in their mid to late twenties, and some were guys that I picked up from the bar. The music was blaring loud and most of them were dancing while some were sitting on the couch next to me. I was feeding on one girl's and moaning into her carotid artery, while a guy blew me off.

Once I had my fill of her blood, I pulled away from her and let out a grunt as the guy continued to do his job. I gripped at the back of his head tightly causing him to moan on my cock. I let my head fall back, as my hips jutted upwards and making me thrust into his mouth. I let my fingers track through his short light brown hair and I stifled a groan, as the girl I drank from earlier started to lick up the blood from my jaw then proceeded to leave a trail of open-mouthed kisses from my neck to my navel.

I grabbed her up by her hair and kissed her roughly, and I continued to rut into the boy's mouth, making him moan frantically. I groaned into the kiss while gripping the man's hair tighter than was probably necessary.

I sure hope he doesn't come out of this whole ordeal with bald patches in his head from where I gripped him too hard. His hair was arguably his best feature.

Despite that, he was doing a phenomenal job sucking me off. One of the best ones I've had in the last hundred and forty-something odd years. Of course, no one would ever top him, though. Now that man, ooh, did he know how to make a guy shatter.

Out of nowhere, my daydream was interrupted by my phone blaring like an alarm. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I compelled the girl to get for me and when she did, I looked at the caller ID and saw it said, "Unknown." Great. That could only mean one person was calling me. I thought about ignoring it, but I knew if I did, he would keep calling until I answered.

"Fuck!" I snapped. I pulled the guy's head off my lap and compelled everybody to be quiet, before answering the phone.

"Hello, brother. To what do I owe the displeasure?" I teased.

"Damon, I'm in a situation and I need your help," Stefan called out in a panicked tone. I exhaled in irritation. "I'm sure that you, the brave and heroic Super Stefan, can handle whatever it is that you're dealing with," I derided.

"Damon, please!" Stefan begged. I was about to hang up on him, and then, he said one sentence that made me reconsider.

"La Maledizione Mikalaen è stata attivata!" He yelled.

I sat straight up on the couch, a pit forming in my stomach. "Cosa vuoi dire che la Maledizione è stata attivata?"

"Incontrami a questo indirizzo e potrai vederlo di persona," Stefan answered vaguely. He hung up without another word and a few seconds later I got a text from him with the location he wanted to meet up at.

It was in a place called Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

Perfect! This is just what I fucking needed.

________________________________

A few days later, I finally made it to this podunk town in South Dakota, and God, do I wish I hadn't ever set foot in this place. It was vacant, plain, and overall just unappealing. Finally, I pulled up into the lot of this old auto shop and saw Stefan waiting outside for me looking serious as ever. After I shut down the car and got out, I walked over to my brother who still looked grim as ever.

"Hey, Stefan, what's wrong? Did Thumper run off when you tried to eat him?" I japed. Stefan narrowed his eyes at me and scowled. "This is serious, Damon," Stefan remarked. I nodded and pursed my lips. "Mm. You said as much over the phone, but then again, you do tend to stretch the point," I smirked. Stefan said nothing, walked off in the direction of the old repair shop. I huffed in slight irritation and begrudgingly followed after him.

When we got to the doorway, Stefan knocked, and almost immediately the door flew open to reveal a rugged middle-aged man wearing a worn-out flannel shirt and denim jeans, and a dirty blue baseball cap on his head. He gave me a suspicious glare without even paying my brother any attention.

"Is this him?" He asked, I assume, Stefan.

"Yes, unfortunately," Stefan replied. I shot my brother a snide look, before turning my attention back to the old man. The guy gave me what was probably the most intense once-over I'd ever received and I had to fight the urge to look away.

"Good." Then, he stepped to the side and allowed Stefan into his house.

"Seriously, Stefan? We're gonna play that game?"

"Yes, we are because I don't want you to freak out when you see him."

Now I was confused. Who did he mean by him?

"Do you promise not to lash out and attack anyone when you see what I'm talking about?" Stefan asked. "Can't make a promise if I don't know the context, idiot," I growled. Stefan's eyes flashed threateningly and I knew he was being deadly serious.

"Swear to me, Damon!"

I exhaled deeply and took a moment to gather thoughts.

"Fine," I griped, raising my left hand and putting my right hand over my heart. "I, Damon Salvatore, hereby swear to not harm anyone within the confines of this shack." Stefan groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose while the other man glowered at me dubiously.

"Can I come in now?"

Stefan and the old man shared a glance and my brother tilted his head, conveying a silent message.

"All right, you can come in," the old hunter, at least that's what I assumed he was, said finally.

I smiled tightly and stepped across the threshold of the house.

~end of flashback~

Just then, I heard the door to my house creak open and I smiled wickedly.

It looks like I'd get to have some fun with Elena after all.