162 Candles: Follow the Amulet

It was around eight o'clock in the evening by the time Dean and Bobby made it back to Mystic Falls, and the moment Dean drove the Impala over the town line, a ferocious migraine assaulted his head as more visions flooded his brain. The hunter cried out in agony as his foot slammed on the brakes of the car causing it to swerve before jolting to a stop in the middle of the road.

Bobby had been following in the truck behind Dean, but when he saw the Impala swerve in the middle of the road, he slammed on his brakes a few feet behind the muscle car, turned off the engine, and jumped out of the truck to go check on Dean who stumbled out of the car like a man that was struck by lightning. He watched his nephew collapse onto the pavement convulsing violently as he went and Bobby swiftly rushed to his side to try and help him.

"Dean," Bobby called out, as he knelt beside Dean to get a closer look.

No response.

"Dean," Bobby repeated, as a tsunami of panic threatened to crash over him.

Still no answer.

"DEAN!" Bobby yelled.

Elsewhere inside Dean's mind, he had re-awakened inside another one of Matthew's memories. However, this time, instead of being in the ballroom of the original Lockwood mansion, Dean was now lying in a large bed in an elegant bedroom.

"Good morning, mio amati," Damon purred into his ear, snaking an arm around Dean's (Matthew's) waist and pulling him back against his bare chest.

Dean looked behind him and saw Damon grinning at him like the Chesire Cat, eliciting an amused huff from the Campbell descendant as he relived his ancestor's memory. "Good morning, cor meum," Dean replied, rolling over on his side to face Damon. "Did you sleep well?"

"I'm afraid not," Damon began impishly. "You see there was this deviant fellow that I met last night and he used his vile methods of seduction and lured me into his bed."

Despite the rage he felt towards the Salvatore patriarch, the overwhelming love and lust that his ancestor had felt for the vampire in the memory seemed to pour out and infect Dean with the same feelings of desire. Dean smirked knowingly, as his hands slowly trailed up Damon's biceps before settling around Damon's lower back. "Is that so?" Dean hummed. "And what did this deviant do to you?"

"So many things," Damon moaned, as Dean grabbed his ass firmly.

"Tell me," Dean whispered, licking the shell of his ear.

The Salvatore boy tilted his head back exposing the pale column of his neck, which was decorated with hickies from the previous night. The hunter flipped them around so that Damon was underneath him and licked his lips before diving in to kiss and bite his neck with passion.

"Well, he certainly did that," Damon panted.

In response to his jape, Dean bit down on his pulse point evoking a wanton keen from the other boy. However, before he could go any further Damon stopped him suddenly, causing Dean to frown.

"Wait, hold on," Damon gasped.

"What is it? Have I done something wrong?" Dean inquired.