Chapter 51: Terror and Fear

If you haven't read chapter 50 from yesterday, read it before you read this chapter. Enjoy the chapter

~~~

The word echoed through their brain -- the word "Akatsuki". In a split second, Itachi and Kisame disappeared, searching for their destined suspect.

After a few moments, Asuma and Kurenai helped Kakashi get back on his feet. They knew the reason why they appeared now and not earlier.

The village is currently at its weakest.

It was only truly hanging on one leg; the rest were destroyed and needed to be reconstructed by the hands of man.

The Akatsuki took advantage of this and chose to strike the village now than earlier.

"We need to stay on alert," said Kurenai, getting a nod from Asuma and from Kakashi. They were now entering an era of change that will change the shinobi world as they know it.

And this was only the beginning of the evolution.

"We need to get Kakashi to the hospital -- even adequate rest will do it." Asuma carried Kakashi on his back as they launched themselves to safety.

Over with Itachi and Kisame, they were back on their objective of finding their needed suspect at hand. Itachi regulated a steady breathing pattern.

"Where's our next stop?" Asked Kisame, wanting to find and establish contact with the suspect that they were ordered to bring back to the base.

"We just have to look around for his chakra signature. Earlier ago, he was at the same dango shop that we were eating at, correct?" Kisame nodded even though Itachi didn't need him to answer it.

He already knew he was correct.

"And he was aware of our presence as well. The only question that we have is: Does he know we are after him? If so, then he must have something up his sleeve to fend for himself." Kisame nodded once again, laughing at Itachi's demeanor.

"He's a kid -- we shouldn't be so wary of him." Itachi shook his head.

"If we were to underestimate him, it could create a setback for us and the Akatsuki. That should not happen." Kisame was amused at Itachi's need for efficiency.

~~~

Naruto and Jiraiya had finally reached their destination. The first thing Jiraiya did once arriving was attempting to find a hot spring.

"Naruto! You do you for a little bit! Or you can reserve a room at a motel!" Yelled Jiraiya as he wandered off to his needed research.

Naruto sighed, looking at the amount of cash he had. And surprisingly, he just had enough to get something and also reserve a room in a motel.

Though that'll only be determined after he buys the item that he needs.

Cloaks are usually useful to hide the weapons I have and to create surprise attack in point-blank situations. Plus, they can look cool on certain individuals.

Naruto walked around in this unfamiliar town that was just ways out of the vicinity of Konoha. His eyes searching for a clothing shop that was selling a cloak that fit his size.

It didn't need to be swallowing his body whole. It just needed to be adequate for Naruto's size.

After quite some time, Naruto finally managed to find the ideal store tat was selling a cloak with varied sizes. It didn't take too long for Naruto to find the ideal size.