eighty

"Kelsey!" Kiana exclaims, waving at me over FaceTime.

"Hey! How are you?" I smile. "Luke's here, by the way."

Luke waves as I tilt my phone towards him, so she sees he's beside me.

"Hey, Luke! So, anyway, let me get right to it. Harrison and I are going to be in Palm Springs next week, would you be okay with us coming to visit you guys for a day?"

"Yes, of course! Have you called Calum yet? He'll be so happy."

"He's not fucking answering my calls."

"Calum! Answer your phone!" Luke yells, making me wince at the volume.

Kiana chuckles, shaking her head. "I was hoping we'd all be able to spend the day together, then go have some nice fancy dinner. Calum will hate being a fifth wheel, but I don't feel bad right now since he never answers me anymore."

"That sounds great, Kiana. Text me all the details of your trip and we'll figure it out!" I cheer.

Luke shakes his head at Kiana and I as we squeal, getting excited and already starting to plan.

Eventually we say goodbye and end the call, since she had to go.

"That's exciting." Luke smiles, his lips pressing a swift kiss to the top of my head.

"I'm so excited to see them! It's been so long." I smile, curling into his side.

"Since the wedding." He says.

"God, that wedding..."

"Yeah, the one where we had sex after, remember?"

"Luke!"

He laughs, "I'm sorry! But, I mean, a lot did happen for us that night."

"Yeah, and Kiana got married! I think that's a little bit more important than us being stupid and hooking up."  I tell him, rolling my eyes playfully.

"It wasn't stupid! Look where we are!"

"We probably would've ended up here no matter what." I laugh, shaking my head at him.

"Hey!" Calum calls, from outside Luke's bedroom door before he knocks.

"Come in." Luke says, and Calum lets himself in.

"Why the fuck did Kiana call me ten times?" He asks.

"Ask her." Luke responds.

"I texted her and she's not replying! Is she dead?" Calum says, deciding to climb into Luke's bed with us.

Luke rolls his eyes, "Would she call you if she was dead?"

"She could've been dying!" Calum explains, cuddling into Luke on the other side of him.

Luke laughs, as Calum forces Luke to wrap his arm around him, so that Calum can curl up with Luke the same way I am.

"She's not dying." Luke replies, continuing to laugh at Calum.

"Just tell him!" I giggle, playfully smack Luke's chest.

"Kiana's coming here sometime next week." Luke yells him.

Calum gasps, "Really? Are you lying?"

"We're not lying!" I giggle.

"That's so great! I can't wait!" He cheers, before closing his eyes, and getting more comfortable.

"Calum, I love you, but I'd prefer if only my girlfriend fell asleep in my arms, not you as well."

"Well suck it up, I'm not going anywhere." Calum mumbles, actually starting to fall asleep.