epilogue

"Kelsey!" Kiana squeals, running into the bridal suite.

"Ki!" I exclaims, hugging her tightly.

"I already cried to Harrison this morning about how happy I am, I'm going to be a fucking mess today."

"Stop! Why?" I laugh, pulling away.

"You're fucking getting married, Kels!"

"It's not the first time you've seen me get married. It's literally to the same man too." I laugh, shaking my head at her.

Kiana playfully rolls her eyes, "Oh shut up, you know that wedding was nothing like this!"

I shrug my shoulders, "I mean, to me, it kind of is. I still love him with everything in me, just like last time. All I care about it marrying him, like last time. This one is just bigger and more expensive."

"Stop being cute and let us enjoy your wedding! It's fucking huge and way too fancy and all that but we love it!" Nina calls, while getting her hair done.

"Okay, okay! I'm not gonna lie, I'm very excited for all of this too. It's definitely a different experience than just signing the paper in a short ceremony in a rundown government building."

Kiana laughs, "Exactly! You didn't even have a dress last time."

"Kiana, you wouldn't even believe how much my dress cost. This entire wedding was too much, but Luke doesn't give a fuck. He really said we could do whatever the fuck we wanted." I tell her.

"Her dress was fucking wild. Luke was so cute about it." Nina laughs.

"I never got to tell you the story! Basically after dress shopping Nina and I were telling Luke about this dress and how beautiful it is, but that it was way out of budget, I didn't want to spend much. I told him I'd keep looking. Luke ended up having Nina bring him to the bridal store so he could pay for it for me, with literally no questions asked."

"Did he see the dress?" Kiana asks, a little concerned.

"No, that's why he brought Nina with him. They came home and told me the dress was paid for, and that I'd have to go in so they could take my measurements for alterations."

"He's so fucking good to you, oh my god."

"It was so precious, Kiana, you wouldn't even believe it!" Nina calls, still in her seat getting her hair done.

"He loves you so much, Kels. I fucking love your love." Kiana whispers, tears already pooling in her eyes. "I know he'll do anything for you." 

"Please don't cry, I can't cry." I softly beg, biting my lip to stop myself from crying.

She takes a deep breath, letting out a laugh, "l'll do my best. I promise."

I've already had my hair done, and Kiana showed up with her hair already done. Ellie's hair is done and she's currently getting her makeup done.

Ellie and Kyle are doing great, the pair have been going strong. The wedding really has Ellie putting the pressure on Kyle to propose. They're so happy though, I couldn't be happier for them.

"I'm done." Nina cheers, jumping out of her chair.

"I can go now?" Frankie asks.

Years ago when Frankie said she was moving to LA and needed somebody to show her around, I stuck to my word when I said I'd do it. We ended up becoming very close, so of course she's in the wedding. She really is the sweetest, she's become an important part of our friend group. We all just sort of ignore that her and Luke had a past, it really doesn't bother me anymore like it did when I first found out.