eighty-three

"Kelsey!" Ashton yells, running into my room.

"Ashton! You need to knock!" I exclaim, pulling away from Luke.

"Dude, we could've been fucking." Luke deadpans while running a hand through his hair, clearly annoyed, since we were definitely going to get there.

"Luke, you should know you have to lock the door in this house if you don't want us to walk in on you." Ashton says, as he goes to sit at my desk chair.

"What do you need, Ashton?" I ask, making sure I look half decent by fidgeting with my shirt and running a hand through my hair.

"Uh, well, did you happen to tell Luke about me- uh, and, you know- "

I shake my head, understanding he's talking about Nina. "I didn't tell Luke, no."

"Hey! What didn't you tell me?" Luke asks.

"It's none of your business, Luke." I tell him, gently squeezing his hand before pulling away to focus back on Ashton.

"Well, uh, we're going to tell Kyle."

"Really?" I exclaim, a smile on my face. I've only had to keep this secret for a few weeks, but I'm so over it.

He nods, "Yeah, but I'm freaking out."

I sigh, "Ashton, you literally have no reason to be stressed over this. I wasn't upset, and there's no way Kyle would be either. He's literally too focused on Ellie to care about anything else. At all."

"You freaked out!"

"Yeah, but I wasn't mad! It was just weird!" I laugh, shaking my head as I think back to when they accidentally told me.

"What the fuck did I miss!" Luke exclaims, very confused about our conversation.

I laugh, "I cant really tell you, baby."

"Oh my god, Nina and I have been going on dates for the past like, month. God damn, Luke." Ashton tells him, rolling his eyes.

"What?" Luke yells.

"Shut up!" Ashton and I both exclaim.

"I'm just a little surprised." Luke says, almost in a whisper now.

"Yeah, and Kyle will be too. Just like Kels when she found out."

"I can't believe you didn't tell me." Luke mutters under his breath, but I ignore him for now.

"Trust me, Kyle literally won't care. I think he'll be perfectly fine."

Ashton sighs. "Okay. Yeah. You're right. I'll be fine."

"There you go! You and Nina have a talk about how you're telling him and I'll support you guys in whatever you need." I smile.

He takes a deep breath before getting up and leaving, closing the door behind him.

"You really talked him off the ledge on that one." Luke chuckles, pulling me into his chest again.

"I don't know why he's so nervous, Kyle is one of the most relaxed person I've ever met. He's not going to care."

"I mean, having feelings can be scary, you should know that." Luke chuckles, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

I nod, "I guess. I was fucking terrified when I first came to the realization I was still in love with you. I had no idea what people would think. I didn't even know what to think."

"Now we're here and we don't give a fuck about what anybody has to say."

"They all say good things, though. So, we're lucky." I giggle, quickly pressing a kiss to his cheek.