eighty-two

"Oh my god!" Kiana squeals, we run towards each other, our bodies colliding into a hug.

"I'm so happy you're here!" I exclaim, squeezing her tightly.

As Kiana and I rock back and forth, holding onto each other, Luke and Calum greet Harrison while making fun of Kiana and I.

"Leave us alone!" Kiana whines after we pull out of our hug.

I quickly hug Harrison as Kiana playfully rolls her eyes at him for laughing at her.

"Cal! Come here!" Kiana cheers, becoming excited once again.

Calum smiles wide, quickly pulling her into a hug. "I miss you so much, Ki."

"Same." Kiana barely chokes out, her grip on Calum tightening as she tries to hide her face.

I know the two have both had a hard time no longer living less than five minutes away from each other. It's been a few months now but seeing the two of them like this really made it real.

When the two calm down and pull out of their hug, Kiana looks over at Luke. "Come here."

"I get a hug?" Luke asks, half joking. He still believes Kiana hates him, and I really don't know exactly where she stands with him.

"Of course you do." She giggles, the two sharing a quick hug.

They met with us at Luke's place, before we head out for whatever they have planned. It was mostly Calum and Kiana who ended up planning everything together, which I was fine with. I've been working a lot more this week, so I haven't had a lot of time to.

"So, are you all ready to go?" Calum asks.

A chorus of 'yeses' are heard and Calum smiles, ready for us to start the day.

-

We've spent the day all over LA, bringing Kiana and Harrison around to places we all enjoy going. Calum was most excited about this, telling the couple all the things he loves about this city that's his new home.

The group of us were now seated at the restaurant Cal and Kiana picked out. Luke and I are sat across from Kiana and Harrison, with Calum at the head of the table. He's only gotten upset about being a fifth wheel a few times today. Less than expected.

After discussing everything we've done today, and how much fun it's been, the conversation dies down. So, I decide to change the topic.

"How's married life been so far?" I excitedly ask the pair. The couple smile at each other, before Harrison grabs Kiana's hand.

"It's so great. We're so, so happy." Kiana smiles, as Harrison leans over to place a kiss on the top of her head. "Everybody acts like things are so different once you're married, and that everything changes. But I personally think we're killing it."

"Yeah, we're killing it." Harrison adds, chuckling at the statement.

The pair talk about how life is going in Seattle, working and whatnot.

We get back onto the topic of the wedding, and how drunk both Calum and Harrison were.

"Yeah, I didn't expect my husband to get that drunk on our wedding night, but it was honestly so much fun."

"I was so drunk that I thought I was imagining it when Luke and Kelsey were acting all couple-y." Calum says, shaking his head as he looks over at the two of us.

"Yeah, by the end of the night we kinda just stopped hiding that something was happening." I nervously chuckle, as I look down while chewing on my bottom lip.

"Well I'm glad everybody had a good night. I just wanted everybody to enjoy themselves."

"Obviously. Who doesn't enjoy going to a wedding and blacking out?" Calum laughs.

"Now it's you two that need to get married." Kiana says, looking over at Luke and I with a smirk on her lips.

Luke and I look at each other, wide smiles on both of our faces.

"What?" She chuckles, watching the two of us.

I shrug, "Nothing, really. We've had a conversation about it. Well get there."

"Yay!" She cheers, trying not to be too loud in the middle of this restaurant.

"You're so supportive of them now, it's nice to see." Calum laughs.

"Well, yeah, obviously there was a time I hated him. But Kelsey also hated him. Look at her now." She says, as she points over at Luke and I, who are just staring at each other with stupid grins on our faces.

"I'm thankful Kiana has come around, she didn't have to. She could've kept hating me, and I would've deserved it. I really do appreciate you accepting me again, Kiana." Luke says, speaking directly to her at the end.

She smiles, "Of course, Luke. You two are so happy together. Part of me always knew you two would be back together. I truly believed we would end up here one day."

I smile as I grab Luke's hand, the two of us just so happy. I'm glad to know Kiana is now on board with this, her support means the world to me.

"Right? They're like, soulmates. They were bound to get back together." Calum says, taking another sip of wine.

"Why is this the first time in hearing you say this?" Luke asks, shocked at Calum's words. Cal has been drinking all day, though, so it's not like he has much of a filter right now.

Calum shrugs, "I didn't want to ever give you any hope. Like, yeah, I believed you two would end up like this. However, I wasn't going to tell you because you were already annoying enough. I had no idea Kelsey would actually give you another chance."

"Hey!" Luke laughs, throwing his napkin at Calum.

"Luke, behave." I mutter, trying to suppress a giggle as this restaurant is way to fancy for us. I don't need my boyfriend throwing things.

Calum laughs with him, "I mean, you can't blame me!"

"I guess you're not wrong." He replies, sheepishly smiling. "I was sort of..." Luke trails off, not wanting to speak his thoughts.

"Yeah. Exactly." Calum replies before another sip of wine.

"Only Luke and Kelsey didn't know they'd end up here." Kiana laughs, shaking her head.

"I mean, I was fighting for it. I hoped and prayed for this. I am so grateful Kelsey gave me another chance. I didn't deserve it, I owe her the entire world." Luke says, before turning to face me. "I love you, so much."

"I love you." I sheepishly smile as I look at him, before turning to the group. "I wouldn't expect this, a couple years ago. But I could never get rid of these thoughts... I think I knew but wasn't ready to accept it. I was ready to fight this off the rest of my life."

"I'm kind of obsessed with the development you two have had. Oh my god." Kiana smiles, reaching across the table to grab my free hand that's resting on the table. She gently squeezes as if she was reassuring me, before pulling back.

"So am I." I smile, looking back up at Luke.

"I literally barely know you two, but I'm obsessed with it." Harrison adds, laughing as he looks between Luke and I.

"It's definitely an interesting story, that's for sure." I laugh, as Luke swiftly presses a kiss to my temple.

Eventually everybody is telling their own stories about their lives. All I could feel was pure bliss. I couldn't be happier to have these moments with the greatest friends in the world.

_______________________

SO HOW WE FEELIN ABOUT STARTING LINE???? personally, i sobbed for a couple hours!!!! I'm so proud of him!!!!! I love him so much!!!!