sixty-three

The second I wake up, everything that happened yesterday rushes through my mind. I can't believe any of it happened.

'hey Kiana, I know you just literally got married and everything, but if you happen to free to go get coffee or something?'

I sigh, running my hands through my hair.

I can't believe I was so stupid. He's just been so great the whole time I've been here. It's hard to resist the man that you were once married to when you're staying with him and definitely still have feelings for him.

My phone goes off, distracting my from my thoughts thankfully.

'of course!! Harrison is so hungover he went back to bed lmao. I can come get you now?'

'yes, perfect! thank you!'

Climbing out of bed I go pick out what clothes I'm going to wear and quickly change. I rush into the bathroom to brush my teeth and do some quick makeup. Once I'm ready, I grab my purse and quickly my my way to the door. Luke must be in his room because I didn't see him on my way out.

Kiana was pulling up as I exited the building. I wave at her, getting in the car.

"So! How does it feel to be married?" I exclaim, smiling at her.

"I'm so happy, Kels. It would be nice if my husband wasn't dying from drinking so much, but it's great." She laughs, shaking her head at the thought.

"Congrats, really."

"Honestly, the party by the end of the night was so wild, I had a lot to drink too. I barely remember anything from the end."

"There wasn't anything too crazy that happened. Just usual party things. I do have some personal drama to talk about, if you think you can handle it?" I tell her, as we pull up the the coffee shop that only a couple minutes away from Luke's.

"Oh, drama? Do tell." She says, the two of us heading inside.

"Let's order our breakfast first."

The two of us each order, our coffee and breakfast, going to sit once we receive our items.

"Tell me. What's up?" Kiana asks, waiting for me to share.

"So, I had sex with Luke last night."

"I fucking knew you would!" She quietly exclaims.

"Stop!" I whine, pouting at her before taking a sip of my coffee. "I think I was just so caught up in the wedding and living with him while I'm here that it just- I don't know."

"Kels, it's totally fine. People have sex. It's normal to fuck people you're attracted to." She tells me, lightly giggling.

"Not your ex-husband!"

"I get that. I really do. And I was so against you ever getting back together with him-"

"We're not back together." I interrupt, not wanting her to get that idea.

"I'm not necessarily saying you are, but you're getting there, no? You'll have to have a discussion with him, because he might take you two fucking as a sign you're back together."

"I mean, I guess? I don't know. I think I love him, but I'm very hesitant."

"For a good reason." She adds.

"Yeah. I really don't know if I'm ready to be with him again. I think I need time."

"So, how was it?"