fourteen

"Happy birthday, bub!" I exclaim the second he steps into the house.

"Thank you, babe." Michael laughs, pressing his lips to mine.

"I want to do absolutely nothing today. That's my ideal birthday. The one thing I want for my birthday is finishing another season of That '70s Show."

I smile, wrapping my arms around his waist.

Michael grabs my hand, pulling me to my room. I follow, up the stairs and closing the door behind us.

"I'm so in love with you, I am so happy that I can spend today with you."

"I love you too, bub. You're lucky my class today was cancelled." I giggle, quickly pecking his lips before flopping down on my bed.

"I'm just skipping mine today." Michael shrugs, joining me in bed.

"Which you need to stop doing by the way. But, I won't scold you today, since you're twenty-two today."

Michael groans, pulling me into him, and pulling the blankets over us, "I'm so old. Don't remind me."

Realizing I didn't grab my laptop I groan.

"What?" Michael asks, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Wanna get up and get my laptop?" I smile up at him, batting my eyelashes at him.

"It's my birthday!" He laughs, holding me tighter.

I groan, "I guess I'll get up."

Rolling out of the bed, I get up and make my way downstairs to find my laptop. As I head towards our table where I had left it I see Ashton getting ready to head out.

"Hey." Ashton smiles.

"Where you off to?" I question.

"Jordan's supposed to pick me up, we're gonna go eat, probably." He says, looking down at his phone.

"Oh, okay. Nina and Kyle are at the school?"

He simply nods, not taking his attention away from his phone.

Sighing, I grab my laptop and head back up to Michael.

"I'm so excited." Michael smiles, "I love this show."

I laugh, crawling back into bed with him and opening my laptop and starting the show.

After a few episodes I get bored, I move the laptop to my nightstand and Michael pouts, "It's my birthday! I wanna watch!"

"I didn't get you much for your birthday. I'm sorry." I frown, pressing a kiss to his cheek, then his jaw and down to his neck.

"Oh, really?" He questions, a smirk on his lips, completely forgetting about the show.

"Yeah, I can give it to you later." I tell him, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Why not now?" He asks, before kissing me again.

"I mean.... I think there's something else I'd like to give you now, if that's okay." I tell him, my hands running down his chest and to the hem of his hoodie.

"Oh?" He questions, his eyebrows raising as I ball the fabric of his hoodie in my hands.

I giggle, "You've waited a while for this, I think your birthday is a good time."

"Really?"

I chuckle, pressing my lips to his, "Happy birthday, Michael."

-