✾One-Reincarnation❃

As the young Filipino woman was walking down the night streets in her beloved hometown, which is the Philippines while carrying a paper bag

As the young Filipino woman was walking down the night streets in her beloved hometown, which is the Philippines while carrying a paper bag. Inside of it were the full-volume mangas of Tokyo revengers that she's been anticipating to read all this time. 'Ah... I can finally read the hard copy of the Tokyo revengers manga...' she thought to herself.
For the past few months of studying and preparing for exams in college, especially writing her thesis, everything from the past months has been exhausting. But now she can finally take a break and chill around since it's already summer.

She stopped on her tracks on the edge of the road and waited for the cars to stop so she can walk across it. While waiting for a few minutes, the traffic light finally turned red, and some of the cars started to break. She walked down the road while humming excitedly. While thinking that when she arrives home, she will read the whole manga of Tokyo revengers.

Then suddenly she heard someone screaming and saying...

"HEY! WATCH OUT!"

"Huh?"

Screeeeeech......BAAAM!

The young Filipino woman's body went flying in mid-air, then landed and started rolling on the other side of the road. She felt nothing but pain and pain all over her body...
She could feel her blood slowly dripping down from her head.
She could hear constant screaming and cars honking. A person asked her if she was okay, but she couldn't answer. She didn't have any energy to talk because all she could feel right now is pain.

'It...hurts...It hurts so bad....why is this happening to me..?'
'I still haven't able to read the new manga I bought...my papa's birthday is already near...I still wanted to taste my mama's special fried chicken...I...'

'I....'

'I still haven't told my brother that once I die.. he MUST delete my search history...'

Her vision began to become blurry, and her hearing is slowly drifting away making her deaf. For a few moments... she wasn't breathing anymore.

...Her surroundings were full of darkness and silence, it was like she was stuck in a dark void where no one would ever want to get stuck in.

'Shit...So I really am dead, huh?' she started chuckling to herself uncontrollably. 'I didn't want to die like this...I'm still so young for fuck's sake!' she sighed and was silent for a moment.

'Ahaha... well it's already too late anyway... I'm probably dead by now...I just hope God will give me a chance to reincarnate in a different world...and become a badass isekai warrior!'

---------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N POV)

FLASH!

'W-What the-! Why the hell is it so bright?!'

"WAAAAAAAH!"

W-What the? Why do I suddenly hear a baby crying?
What on earth is going on?!

"Open up your eyes now little one..."

little who?

"Darling, she has the same color as your hair"

Eh? Who is this brown-haired orange eyes woman? Why is she holding me?
" Fufufu... Thank you, dear..."
and who is this black-haired man with glasses?
Out of nowhere, they both hugged me tightly.

huh?

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH?!

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, PEOPLE?!
As I tried my best to escape and stretched out my arms to free myself-

Wait-

My arms...WHY ARE THEY SO TINY?!

H-Hold on! what's happening right now?! Did I seriously just reincarnated as a baby with my past live's memory?!
I started breathing in and out to calm my poor heart.
Ok... this is good, I asked God to get reincarnated anyway so this is ok!

But...

I clearly remember that I asked to get reincarnate into another world, how come the place I am in right now looks so...modern?
There's a mid-size TV screen in front of me, and a splendid kitchen with a fancy-looking grey table and along with grey chairs in it. As I looked back at the TV screen in front of me, the screen reflected my appearance. I had black baby hair and blue eyes?  

Woah...

Is that me? I look quite adorable, to be honest. 

"Shuji! Come here and meet your little sister."
The woman with brown hair and orange eyes said cheerfully.
She said, Little sister...  so that means this woman is my mother, and the man with black hair and blue eyes must be my father.

"Ah! Shuji, You're here" My new father said.   

As I looked at the young boy who was sweating all over his face, he had black hair the same as mine and my father's and had orange eyes like my mother. He had a headphone wrapped around his neck. It looks like he was playing video games before he came downstairs in a hurry. Somehow...

He looks quite familiar...
He reminds me of someone...

"Shuji, Sweetheart... meet Shiori Hanma, your adorable little sister" My mother carried me over to the young boy who had wide eyes and was in awe.

"Hello, there little sister! My name is Shuji Hanma! And I am your Big Brother!" He said cheerfully with a big smile on his face. Even though on the inside I'm a 20 years old college student, I don't mind getting pampered like a baby since this is my new life.     

Hold on.....

Did he say "Shuji Hanma"?

HIS THAT SHUJI HANMA?!                

N-No way...
This can't be...

WHY THE HELL DID I REINCARNATE AS HANMA'S LITTLE SISTER OUT OF EVERY SINGLE DAMN CHARACTER?!

A/N: Hello there! To those who have just started reading this crappy fanfic of mine, please do know that I will no longer be planning on finishing it! But I've written a new version of this fanfic which still has the same plot like this one except I made some renovations on some parts of it. The reason why I stopped updating this fanfic is because of the freaking plot twist in the manga. The second time-leaper, so yeah-
I'm planning to rewrite it so it would run through the same course in the manga.

And don't worry, your name in the new fanfic will be Y/N since I noticed some of you were upset by the fact that you had a name in this fanfic instead of the usual ones like Y/N, so yeah, here ya go, enjoy!

The title of the new fanfic is "Through my greatest lies"

It has already been published. Just go to my profile to see it.