✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾

A/N: WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL ASSAULT, VIOLENCE AND MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS⚠!!!

◆______________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Date: July 19, 2005

"Well, we better go now

"Well, we better go now. Bye Kazaye! Bye Emma!" You waved your hand at the two girls, who are heading in the opposite direction as they both waved goodbye to you and Tadashi as well. The both of you headed to the treehouse to talk about your next move.

"So you got invited to another Toman meeting?" you ask him as you cross both of your arms while sitting on the soft blue bean bag chair. "Yup, I got a call from pah-chin that I needed to come around and have a little race with him on our way," Tadashi stated as he slouches himself on the comfortable red bean bag chair.

"That's good. You're getting even more closer with them, although I have to tell you this beforehand." You sighed, thinking of the possibility that Tadashi might get upset with you once you say it to him. "Hm?" He hummed while waiting for you to say anything.

"In a few weeks from now. Pah-chin is going to be arrested by the police." As you said those words, Tadashi was in shock. His eyes widen from the sudden information, "What?! Why?! What did Pah-chin even do?!" He yelled as he stood up from the bean bag chair while clenching his fists.

"Calm down, Tada. Pah-chin's imprisonment is one of the triggers in the storyline. After he got arrested for stabbing Moebius's Captain. Toman almost divided into two if it weren't for Takemichi." You stated as you made eye contact with Tadashi. Tadashi furrowed his brows and said, "So you're saying you're just gonna let Pah-chin get arrested?" You could tell by the tone of his voice that he is hurt. But in order for things to go the way you want them to be, sacrifices have to be made. You nodded slightly before averting your gaze from Tada's.