✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾

A/N: This chapter was a bit rushed, so sorry if there are a lot of errors in this chapter. 😅

◆____________________________◆

(Your P.O.V.)

I yawned a bit as I sat beside Tadashi on a small statue of the Shrine

I yawned a bit as I sat beside Tadashi on a small statue of the Shrine. It's almost an hour, and they are still not here. "What's taking them so long?" Tadashi sighed as he lays his head on the palm of his hand. Takemichi must be back from the future again. He'll probably do something stupid just like in the original storyline.

That would be completely embarrassing. "Tada, there's something I want you to do during the meeting." I faced him as I continue to explain further as I whisper into his ears. "I want you to stay by Takemichi's side when the meeting begins and stop him from doing something stupid," I whispered into his ear as he raises a brow.

"Like what?" He asks for specifications. "Like punching a peculiar someone..." I whispered, making sure no one, but only Tadashi hear. "Got it," he said in response as he scans through the area. "There are a lot of new faces today, huh." Tadashi started, it would only make sense since he's already making an appearance just like in the original storyline.

But since he has changed so much and we didn't even reveal our real names to each other two years ago. It doesn't matter if he recognizes me even a bit, as long as I pretend I don't know him, because of his new appearance. Then things will go exactly as planned.

Onii-chan is probably with the other squad captains right now since he became the 6th squad captain of Toman. I wonder what's taking them so long...

"Good work!" The members greeted the captain, vice-captain, and squad captains of Toman as they make an entrance. Speak of the devil... about time for them to show up. Onii-chan was walking along with them as they walk past the crowd of Toman members with their heads down. "Remember what I told you..." I reminded Tadashi as I slowly nudge his shoulder. "Yeah Yeah, I know what to do." He said in response as he stealthily walks away.