✾Two-Problems✾

◖Character Info◗  Name: Shiori Hanma

◖Character Info◗  
Name: Shiori Hanma

Gender: Female

Age: 1-year-old (yeah, you're still a baby.)

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Blue

Birthday: August 23, 1992

A/N- You were born in the year 1992 and have a 3 years age gap with Shuji Hanma since he is your older brother.

           ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Date: October 13, 1992

It's already been a year since you got reincarnated into the world of your favorite anime called Tokyo revengers. You were laying down inside your adorable blue starry crib that was bought by your parents. As you were laying down, you were still stuck in deep thought on how to survive in the new world that you will be living in for the rest of your life.

'13 years later, the event when Toman and Moebius will start fighting one another will be the start of Shuji Hanma's destruction flag...No... the event when he meets Kisaki will be the STARTING POINT of his destruction flag.' You thought to yourself. You rolled over to the other side of your crib to stop the aching sensation you started to feel in your head.

'AAAAGH! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING! Even if I were to try and leave this house, it still doesn't change the fact that I have a body of a child!' You thought as you were screaming eternally inside your head. 'And even if I were to run away at some orphanage, my parents can still locate me once they report a missing child case to the authorities. If only faking my death at this era would be easy...'

You kept twisting your body left and right because of your frustration. Until a few moments later, you suddenly popped out an idea in your mind. 'That's it! Once I become 18 years old and show my new parents that I'm more mature enough unlike kids who are at my age at this life, they will surely give me the opportunity to move into another place far from Tokyo and let me live for myself! This way I won't be able to get involved with Shuji's destruction flag in the future and I will be able to live in peace!'

Then suddenly a large BAM could be heard from the door. Which made you snap away from your thoughts.
"Shiori! Your Big brother is home!" the young boy said cheerfully as he closed the door behind him. The boy immediately ran towards the crib and looks down at his adorable little sister.

"Hehehehe" the boy made a wide grin.
'W-What is he smiling for..?' you have gotten a bit anxious at his sudden action. The young Shuji poked his finger on your cute chubby cheeks. "Your so cute Shiori!"
He continued to poke your chubby cheeks as you begin to make a frown on your face.

(YOUR POV)
This brat is so annoying! Can't he see it from my facial expressions that I don't like it?!

I slapped his finger away from me.
"Hehehe! Does Shiori want to play with big brother?"
What?! No! I never said I wanted to play with you!
" Come here Shiori!"
He tried to pick me up but I was twisting my body from each side of the crib so that he won't be able to lay a finger around me.
"Mmm...Come on Shiori! Big brother really wants to play with you."
The young Shuji said as he made a pouty face.