✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Draken was already reaching his limit as the blood from his head continue to fall down to his neck. Takemichi and Mitsuya were the only two who can back him up. But they were outnumbered. There were too many people in Moebius. "Peh-yan this is unfair! You guys attacked him from behind with a bat and gang out on him!" Emma argued as she stood behind Takemichi, Mitsuya, and Draken.

"And you call yourself a man?!" Peh-yan didn't answer her arguments. "I'm tired." Draken sighed. Takemichi was the most worried one. The fact that he knows what will happen in the future is making him scared and anxious for his dear friend. Draken's vision was starting to get blurry, and his already near his limit to fight back. "I'm leaving the rest to you, Mitsuya," Draken said as he sats down on the wet ground that's getting soaked by the rain above them and touched his head, where the bleeding started.

"You guys really think you can win with just the two of you?" A Moebius member provoked them. "Shut up, dimwit," Mitsuya said in response to his provocation. Takemichi looked around, trying to search for Kiyomasa and his underlings, but he wasn't there. Then, Pehy-yan declared, "Take all three of them out." "YEAH!"

They were all ready to strike as Mitsuya prepared himself in a fighting stance while Takemichi was frozen at the moment. Scared and anxious about what to do, but then he heard something. It sounded like someone's motorcycle heading their way. Everybody froze, looking in the direction where the sound is coming.

Draken just let out a chuckle as he recognized the sound. "Right about time." Draken chuckled once more, "This exhaust sound..." Mitsuya already plastered a smile on his face as he recognizes it as well. "It's Mikey's Bobber."

A screeching sound could be heard as he made an amazing stop right behind the Moebius members.

"Hey isn't that..."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No one told me about this."