✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾

A/N: MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED!!!

(Tadashi's P.O.V.)

I messed up.

I fucking messed up.

I MOTHERFUCKING MESSED UP!!!

I screamed internally on my bed, rolling back and forth on the sheets while holding my red pillow. How could I be so fucked up! I didn't mean to snap! I didn't mean to make her feel bad! I just wanted to tell her the facts of how she is. Great job, Tadashi. Great job. I let out a long sigh of frustration as I looked up at my ceiling.
"Yo,"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

A random dude, suddenly came in from my window as he hopped down and placed his hands inside his pockets. "Your room still hasn't changed a bit," the voice was familiar, then after a second of processing my brain on who on earth this is. I finally know. "W-What are you doing here, Shuji nii-chan?" I ask him. "Came here to talk some shit," he took off his hood and sat down at my gaming chair. "So..." he started, "Mind telling me on what the hell happened between you and Shiori?" he quirked a brow.

"W-What are you talking about?" Shit, my voice gave it away as I avert his gaze. "Don't play dumb with me," he snubbed. "Just tell me what happened." He demanded from me, I let out another frustrated sigh as I scratched the back of my neck. If I don't tell him, he'll just push me further so I can spit everything out. I told him that I had a fight with her, except for the whole reincarnation part.

"Hahahahahaha! You called her a bitch?! Hahahahaha!" he laughs his ass off in the chair as he hugs his stomach and backs up his head. It's not true, but it did sound like that after I said those things to her. And his laugh is making my guilt even worse. "You're not helping Nii-chan!" "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

-Christmas Eve-

(3rd P.O.V.)

The past few days were complete and utter shit for you. You couldn't face Tadashi properly after your argument with him, and both Emma and Kazaye were a bit worried about what's going between you two. They tried to lighten up the mood, but it was too awkward to even try. And today was finally the day when the others confront Taiju to retrieve Hakkai back. You just hoped for the best that everything will turn out for the better. Baji and Shuji are already in the game for this day.

"Where are you going?" You ask your older brother before he heads out from your front door while wearing Toman's uniform and white cloth tied on his back. He turns his head to face you standing on the stairs as you crossed your arms on the wooden railings. "And you're here?" Shuji raises his brow at you. "Why? Am I not allowed to be at my own home?" you countered his question. "Funny," he chuckles, "Aren't you supposed to be with Tada doing some random shits at this time?" he taunted. You groaned at his stupid taunts, fully knowing that you and Tada had a fight, yet he's still making it worse for you.