✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾

A/N: MANGA SPOILERS BE WARNED⚠!!!

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Date: January 22, 2003

Age: 11

-Shinichiro's Bikeshop-

"Good morning Shinichiro nii-chan and Inui nii-chan!" You greeted Shinichiro, who was fixing a motorbike from a client and a blonde boy a few years older than you that has a burn scar on the right side of his face. Two years ago after Izana became the Eight generation Black Dragon's leader, you were able to meet Seishu Inui, one of the characters in the anime.

The only reason why he joined the Black Dragons was that he idolized Shinichiro then happen to stumble upon you, "The Black Dragon's Gemstone". But that was all in the past now, ever since Izana became the Eight Generation leader, you stopped visiting nor meeting with the gang members associated with Black Dragon.

It was the same for Izana as well, he didn't want you to continue meeting with the gang's members, and you thought it was strange. You still remember the promise you ordered him to make.
"Please continue maintaining the noble legacy of the Black Dragons."
Those were the words you ordered him to promise, and so he did. You thought everything would go well just as you planned, and Izana will continue to become your puppet, but...

That didn't last long...

Last year, Izana and Kakucho bid farewell to you and wanted to leave Shinjuku City. The reason they gave you that they wanted to leave was that they wanted to look for a new purpose, Izana realized that the position of being the Black Dragon's leader wasn't for him. He knew that very well since he already knew Shinichiro's future intentions for the Black Dragons.

-Flashback-

"So you're leaving now?" You ask Shakily, "Sorry if it was a bit sudden, Shiori-chan... We couldn't find... the right time to say it to you..." Kakucho said as he looked at you with concern wanting to pat your back. "I see..." You said quietly while looking on the ground beneath you and holding your left arm.

Izana walked towards your face only a few inches away until he kissed your forehead then caressed your cheek. "I'll come back to you before you know it. So wait for me until then, ok, Shiori?" His orchid purple eyes underneath his bleach blonde locks look at your ocean blue eyes, anticipating a reply.

You gave him a nod of agreement before he proceeded to kiss your forehead again. Soon they have already left and left you behind.

-End of Flashback-