✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾

WARNINGS!

EXPLICIT SCENES!

TWISTED RELATIONSHIPS!

MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS!

____________________________◆

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-Future Timeline-

Months before Takemichi traveled back to the future. Everything and every single sin that has been done inside Toman has always been unbothered or ignored by the authorities. Why? It's because they have power that not even the government can stop nor control.

Tokyo was in total peril because of the notorious gang called Toman. And amidst that peril, there was a woman. A woman loved by the first and second leaders of Toman but is engaged to the second in command, which is Izana Kurokawa. Inside the luxurious building owned by the second in command, there, you stood still in pure shock while holding a pregnancy test within the palm of your sweaty hands.

You covered your mouth to avoid any gasps from you as you started trembling to see two red lines on the small technology you have. One with a bold red line while the other was faint. "No..." you muttered underneath your breathe as you hurriedly hid the pregnancy test under the drawer of the mirror inside your bathroom. "No...No...No...this can't be..." your lips quivered in utter shock and fear.

You were never ready for this to happen. You never ever wanted this to happen. You may have chosen him to stay by your side forever as one, but you were never ready for this! You didn't want to carry a life inside you! "I-I need...this child...." you slowly dropped down to your knees, hugging your stomach as you stared at it while trying your best not to be on the verge of tears for the sake of the remaining sanity you have left.

You bit your lower lip in distraught. How were you gonna tell this to him? You know he loves you dearly, but could he ever accept this life inside you? You're not even married to him yet, only engaged. You were scared. Not because of the thought that he might abandon you just because of a mere child. Rather, he would be happy knowing that you are carrying his child. But what you fear the most is...

"Shiori?"

You opened your eyes as you looked at the door behind you after hearing a knock and the familiar voice coming outside. "Is everything okay, Shiori?" Izana asks coming from the other side. His voice hinted at a tone of worry. You gulped once more before standing up on your own, then brushed your hair with the use of the comb that's placed on the mirror before you.