✾Ten-Family✾

A/N: Hello dear readers! Before I begin the story, I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS FANFIC AND GIVING IT 2K VIEWS!!!!
(*'︶'*)♡Thanks!

So as a special Thanks I made this chapter extra long than the others in word count of 2,700 wors, so please enjoy (≡^∇^≡)

◆____________________________◆

(Tadashi Hiroki's P.O.V.)

All my life, I had everything I wanted. Whether it would be toys, money, food, and clothes, I had everything I never asked for. Born as the only son of a rich family is boring and makes things in your life nothing but black and white.

I don't even know what my father looks like except for my mother. The servants in the mansion say that my father is dead, while my mother is a beautiful woman who looks exactly like me. Then how come she isn't here? If I look like her, then that means I won't become a nuisance, right?

So how come she isn't here?

She didn't even visit me on my First Birthday nor my Second Birthday.

And my Third...

Fourth...

Fifth...

Sixth Birthday...

She was never here. She only sent me expensive birthday presents, But I never asked for any of them. I only wanted her to come and see me for once in my life...

 I only wanted her to come and see me for once in my life

-Tadashi's Sixth Birthday-

I was sitting at the center of a long Refectory table, that was used in historical movies whenever they eat something. Like always, It was only me, my butler, and the servants of the mansion celebrating my birthday. 'How boring...' I thought to myself and left to go upstairs.

"Young master." My butler Daisaku called out to me and said, "Your mother has sent you your Birthday gifts, young master." He said, "Just put them in my room. Like always..." I said. "Yes, Young Master and your mother have a message for your sixth birthday." He handed me an Ipad then gave me a bow before he left.