✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Date: October 4, 2003

-Playground-

"Tsk." Kisaki clicks his tongue as he sits down alone on the cobblestones underneath the tree. Kisaki admits that what he's doing right now isn't like his usual self and is considered stupid. Two hours have already passed, and the sun is starting to set, yet he is still willing to wait for that, weirdo.

A few hours ago he took out a book to kill some time while he waits, but he couldn't finish it. 'Did something happened to her..?' He thought to himself anxiously. Did she ditch him? Did something happen to her? What if she can't come? Was waiting for her a stupid idea?

All different kinds of questions were stirring themselves inside his head. He fished out his phone from his pocket to look at the time. It was already 5:20, and she still wasn't here. "Waiting here was a stupid idea..." He mumbled to himself as he was about to leave and returned his phone inside his pocket. But then he heard loud noises of someone running. He turned to the right to see who it is. And what a surprise, she actually came.

"Where were you? Did you know how long I-"Kisaki stopped midway on his sentence. Something is different. The girl in front of him was panting deeply. She bent down and placed her hands on her kneecaps, and tried to maintain her breathing. Her usual neat pony-tailed hair is now tangled up and messy.

The jacket that was usually tied around her waist is now embracing her whole body as she wears it, but it's covered in dirt and messed up. The skirt that is a part of her school uniform looks like it has also been rumpled. A red bruise on her right knee while a tiny wound on her left leg. "Sorry, I'm late..!" She laughs slightly.

"I bought some ice cream on my way here..!" She was still panting, but not worse than before. She walks towards Kisaki and handed him a vanilla ice cream. "I know you don't like sweets, but give it a try at least!" She smiled.