✾Seventy-two Surprise✾

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Today, you were inside the mansion that you and Izana owned. Izana was out for a business trip for only 5 days, and he promised you that he'll immediately come back after the meeting with their new dealers are over. It took a long time for Kakucho to drag Izana out of the Mansion since he didn't want to leave you alone for 5 days with the Haitani brothers.

You reassured him hundreds of times that you'll be okay and will make sure to call him if anything happens. But that didn't stop Izana from worrying you and you had no choice but to guide him outside as Kakucho dragged him towards the limo. Two days have already passed since Izana left for his trip. You were Inside the greenhouse he made for you at the back of your mansion. You took a sip of your coffee that was made by Ran moments ago as you turned onto the next page of the magazine you have.

You were sitting in between the Haitani brothers inside the peaceful miniature garden, enjoying each other's silent company. Ran was looking at something in his phone when it suddenly vibrated into his ringtone, making him stand up and turn his face towards you. "I'll be back in a moment, Shio," Ran smiled as you returned him a nod in understatement.

Ran walked away from you and Rindou as he picked up the call before exiting himself out of the greenhouse. Shio, was a given nickname that the Haitani brothers gave you since their excuse was that your name was too long for them to say. "Anything interesting in the news, Rindou?" you glanced over at the younger Haitani, who was sitting at your right side, a couple of inches away but not too close.

"Nah, not really. Just about some cheap ass robbery and mostly us in Toman," Rindou answered as he flickered one of the pages of the newspaper in his hands. "I see..." You mumbled before gazing back down in the magazine you have, searching for new kinds of dresses that'll match up today's season. Rindou secretly glanced at you beneath the newspaper he has before hesitating to start up a conversation he wants you to take part in.

"Ne...Shio..." Rindou trailed off as he placed the newspaper down on the glass table in front of you both. You hummed in response while your eyes were still glued on the magazine you have. "Are you really not gonna tell Izana... about your pregnancy?" Rindou inquired with knitted brows as he looks up to you. You froze, a moment of silence suddenly filling the air inside the greenhouse as you didn't answer Rindou's question.

The atmosphere felt heavy to the brick, Rindou knew this would be coming, but he had to know your true intentions. He's worried about you, not just him but Ran as well. The only people who know about you having Izana's child were Ran and Rindou, but they didn't tell anyone, especially Kakucho and Izana, since you begged them not to tell anyone. You're like an older sister to Rindou, despite being younger than him, you acted mature and became a sisterly figure to him right after Izana took you with him.