✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾

◆____________________________◆

Under the lively green tree, there stood a girl with silver-white hair. Her eyes glimmered a shine similar to amethyst as she focused her gaze on the manga she has on her hand. She was smiling like a fool when the male lead finally made a move on the female lead as he embraced her in a hug refusing to leave the love of his life alone.

"I wonder what it would feel like..." the little girl mumbled as she moves her feet back and forth from the bench she is sitting on. When she was already on the part where the two leads will kiss, she squealed as her face turned a bright shade of red. She felt happy and embarrassed at the same time, smiling over a romantic scene in a manga, how foolish!

But she couldn't help it, romance is always out of her league in reality, even in her past life. She never got to experience what it's like to be in a relationship even right after she died while getting drowned in a lake.

The little girl sighed, tired of thinking back on her premature death and how she ended up in a new life. She closed the manga she has in her hand and placed it beside her on the bench. She looked up at the sky, letting herself drift away in deep thought. As the clouds float like cotton candy over the mesmerizing blue pain that covers the entire globe of the earth. The sun shone down its rays, adding beautiful tainted color to the skies above. In a moment of being stuck in a trance, mesmerized by the beauty over her head. A memory of when she used to be a baby popped out.

She was crying. Crying with her full heart out. She didn't where she was. She didn't what happened to her after getting drowned in the lake. She was scared. She was frantic. She needed answers. She needed an explanation of where she is. "Waaaah!" the cry of a baby was the only thing she could utter from her mouth. She was confused, and it scared her to death. The woman who was holding her was in a bewildered state, she tried her best to make the baby stop crying, but she wouldn't.

"Tadashi, hold your sister for a moment while I get your father," the woman said, handing the baby over to a silver-haired boy, similar to her.

The boy hesitantly carried the baby in his arms as the baby continued crying. The woman hurriedly left the room, probably calling for a nanny to help or her husband. "D-Don't cry..." Tadashi tried to shush her to sleep, but she wouldn't. Tadashi could only sigh miserably as he looked every corner of the room, looking for something that would make the baby stop crying.

Until his eyes landed on a novel that used to belong to a dear old friend of hers. "Hey... baby... do you want to hear a story?" Tadashi whispered soothingly to the baby, causing her to sniffle and open her eyes to look at him. Tadashi was amused to see the sparkling amethyst eyes she has. Rather different from his ruby-red eyes. "I guess that's a yes," Tadashi smiled as he carried the baby gently and took her to the couch after grabbing the novel.

The baby looked at the book that Tadashi had in his hand. It had a blue-tinted cover with golden prints, floral designs marked on the sides. It gave the baby a magical feeling from it, as her eyes sparkled in curiosity. Tadashi noticed that as a faint smile curved up on his face while opening the novel. The title was called, "As far as we go" Tadashi started reading the novel for the baby, causing the baby to stop crying and listen to her brother's storytelling.

The story was about a girl, getting transported to another world while seeking for answers on how she can come back to her previous world. But there were no answers from the world she was now living in. She felt helpless, thinking that she could no longer return back to her world while leaving the family she loved behind. The baby could sympathize with the main character of the novel. Feeling the same emotion they both feel today.

"Hey... Cassandra..." Tadashi suddenly uttered out before flipping the next page. The baby turned her head up, gazing at her older brother. 'So that's my new name?' the baby thought in question. "Do you believe in reincarnation?" he suddenly asked. The baby's eyes went wide, shocked by her brother's sudden question. Tadashi could read the expression his little sister had on her face as the color of his face went white in shock and horror.

"So... your the same as her?" Tadashi questioned, his voice sounded shaky than before. The baby was confused, but she nodded her head slowly, agreeing that she does indeed believe in reincarnation. Even though she was only a baby, Tadashi can read the expression she has, and that expression isn't something a normal baby would make.

"I'm sorry..." Tadashi whispered as a watery substance fell on the baby's cheek. She was confused, but when she looked back up again, she noticed the tears coming out of her brother's eyes. "I'm sorry..." he said again.

"You don't deserve to be born in this world, baby..." he embraced her in a tight hug as tears continued coming out of his eyes. "You deserve more..." he whispered in between sniffles. "You deserve to have a caring mother... you deserve to have a loving father... you deserve to live a life filled with joy and enjoy it as a child as much as you like..."

"I'm sorry...."

"I'm sorry...please... don't be like her..."

"I'm sorry...baby..."

"Hey, kid," Cassandra has snapped away from her thoughts as she was awoken by an unfamiliar voice from beside her. She looked at the man who seemed to be the one calling out to her. He was wearing a grey coat while being in a striped suit that matches his whole outfit. He was wearing circular glasses, and Cassandra could see the dark tattoos that is embedded on both of the man's hands. "W-Who are you?" Cassandra stood up from her seat. Standing up in guard for her own safety.

"You are..."

"Tada's sister..., aren't ya?"

A/N: Hello everyone!ヾ(^-^)ノ
Sorry for not updating for a while...since I was busy writing a new fan fiction...
Hehehehe...😅

Okay Okay, I know that I should be focusing more on my published works, but I couldn't help it!😰

And it's a fluff Kisaki fanfic...

LOOK I DON'T LIKE HIS CANON VERSION, ONLY HIS FANON VERSION INSIDE MY HEAD OKAY?!?!😭😭😭😭😭

Don't get the wrong idea.

And don't worry it's just fluff with some slow burn...

And slight angst...
But don't worry!😄
The title is "Sea you again"

I already published it and here's the link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/298778980?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Novellafanfics&wp_originator=%2Fq1y4L0llWYjbNOTokC0AAf9T83NjI8ZoKwQ7Y2Ae9Fcr1d1TWDHpF1UUJ42lRIHdlINxtSBU8Vu%2BD6eWzMDSqB1o8oWxRBpCBHRvg8zAx2sxTVPn1LQNYAaza2fVEqo