✾Seventy Eight✾

◆____________________________◆

"No wonder Mikey is better than you." Tadashi's provocation to Izana did something to him that just didn't make him irk in rage but a dreadful aura coming out of the intimidating figure before him. The members all shot their eyes open. Thinking of the same thing, does this kid have a death wish?!

Yes, and No. Tadashi was up to something and Izana could see it, very clearly. Izana just sat still, his legs crossed and his back leaned against the cushion as if the taunting words Tadashi threw at him didn't work at all.

Then, he laughed. He fucking laughed like a maniac, causing Tadashi and the members to stare at him in bewilderment. "Hahahahaha! Nicely done! Hahahahaha, of course, you'd be like this! You haven't changed yourself!" he laughed. Tadashi had to blink twice.

The guy he planned to provoke so he could get himself beaten by him and get thrown at the back of this building so he could locate you while he was being dragged. Yes, the plan sounded stupid but he has his ways and it's not like this was his first time doing this.

"Didn't expect that did you?" Izana chuckled wryly as he tilted his head to the side in a mocking manner. "Were you expecting me to throw a punch at you so she could hate me more? Was that your plan? Young master Hiroki?" Izana gibed. Throwing toxic and toxic in every word he utters out, turning the tables around as he was the one now provoking.

"Last time I remember, she loathes you." Tadashi countered with a deep scowl as the blood on his head continues to stream down his cheek. "That's exactly it," Izana grinned knowingly, making the blood inside Tadashi boil at a higher degree. "Don't you remember the phrase, "The more you hate, the more you love" wasn't that very common..."

"In that life?"

"Suck a dick and die," Tadashi snapped without hesitation. "Hmm~ No," Izana curved up a furtive smile as he motioned his hand at his member, closing his palm and bringing up his knuckles over his head with a playful hit on his scalp, indicating that the member should knock Tadashi out.

The member nodded his head in compliance before hitting his knuckles together to throw Tadashi on the edge. But before he could, there was a loud rumble coming from the floor below them. "What is it now?" Izana grumbled before straightening his posture from the sofa. His brows furrowed in agitation when a member suddenly slammed the door open. "Boss! She got out!"

"What?" Izana rose from the sofa and immediately left the room in frustration. "Keep him there, and don't let him run free!" Izana yelled in command towards the member who was about to throw a punch on Tadashi's head. With a salute, the member stayed on Tadashi's side and guarded him with hawk eyes.
Unknowingly noticing the small smirk on his victim's face.