✾Twelve-Fight Back✾

A/N: Hello dear Readers! Before you start reading this Chapter please read on what I have wrote down 1st.

I noticed that some of you thinks that Tadashi is Shiori's love interest or future boyfriend or something. Just so you guys know, Tadashi and Shiori are just FRIENDS! Tadashi only sees Shiori as a sister/friend and that feeling goes the same with Shiori.

And another thing. PLEASE BE WARNED THAT THERE IS SLIGHT BULLYING IN THIS CHAPTER AND MAJOR SPOILERS IN THE MANGA ⚠!!!!!!!

You may listen to the song above since this chapter's title was inspired by this song, so I hope everyone will enjoy!
(≡^∇^≡)

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-YOUR SCHOOL-

Date: November 2, 1998

You were sitting on your desk while playfully spinning your pencil in between your fingers. Your science teacher was discussing, while you were just stuck in a daze recalling the past event that happened to you a few days ago.

-FLASHBACK-

"Ne... Shiori-chan, do you want to come with me and meet my little half-sister's older brother?" Shinichiro asks you while you were riding on his bike, holding onto him by his shirt. 'Instead of calling him your brother. You emphasized that it's Emma's brother... That means you knew the truth all along...' You thought to yourself. "Eh? Shinichiro nii-chan has another sibling? I thought you only have two younger siblings?" You ask, acting clueless for the sake of your future plans.

"Hehehe... well, your not wrong. My little sister has an older brother raised by the same mother..." Shinichiro stated as he let out a chuckle. "Same mother? Does that mean they also have the same father?" You ask, acting clueless once again. You wanted Shinichiro to spat out the truth before Izana figures it out himself from the woman who isn't his true mother.

"Mmm... well, it's a bit confusing, but all I can say is... we are not blood-related," Shinichiro said as he scratches his cheek with his index finger and letting out a slight smile on his face. 'So he knew it all along...' you thought to yourself before asking him, "If your not blood-related, then what about your little sister? Didn't you say he was the older brother of your little sister?" You ask with a fake hint of curiosity in your eyes.

"They are also not blood-related...I'll try explaining everything to you once we go back to the warehouse, ok?" Shinichiro said, "Ok" You agree in response.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

You slightly let out a tired sigh beneath you as you were hiding your face using your textbook from the teacher so she won't suspect anything from you. Tadashi was sitting beside you, minding his own business like always. Then the bell finally rang, signaling all of you that it was time for lunch. The teacher said goodbye before she left the classroom and all of you stood up, greeting her goodbye as well.