✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾

A/N: There's no need for a warning since you already read the lyrics in the previous chapter as a hint. (◍•ᴗ•◍)

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-Future Timeskip 2017-

While you were busy on your date in the past, Takemichi traveled back to the future to deliver the good news to Naoto. "That's great, Takemichi-kun!" Naoto rejoiced as he heard the news from Takemichi about Baji and Kazutora being alive. "This way, Mikey-kun won't end up being the new leader of Valhalla and fall into Kisaki's plans!" Takemichi exclaimed as he jumps into the air. Naoto and Takemichi were both in joy, knowing that the same past from before won't ever happen again.

"I could get a drink for this success!" Takemichi beamed as he stretches his arms upward. "I suppose we could have a small celebration to ourselves. You deserve it." Naoto chuckled as he stood up from his desk chair and adjusted his necktie. "Eh?! Really?!" Takemichi questioned. Naoto hums in response as he grabs his car keys from the drawer and walked towards his doorway. "Your the best Naoto!"

 "Your the best Naoto!"

"Ugh! Have you found her yet?!" A man wearing a black suit asks his co-worker. "No, we haven't seen any signs of her in this area!" His co-worker stated as the other members in their group started to panic. "Damn it!" He curses before he turns his head, facing your female attendant. "If only you kept a close eye on her, then this wouldn't have happened!" He yelled at her with a scowling face.

"I-I'm so sorry-" he slapped her on the face before she could even finish her words. "Just shut up and keep looking for her!" he ordered. "If we don't find her by dawn, then the boss is definitely gonna kill us all!" "Yes, sir!" the people who worked under him yelled in response as they continued searching for you throughout the city in the middle of the night.

"And you." He faces towards your female attendant, who was trembling in fear after she got slapped in the face by him. "If we don't find by her dawn...I will kill you without hesitation. Dumb bitch." He threatened her as he strutted his way in the opposite direction to look for you, leaving your poor female attendant alone as she prays that you will be found soon and return back home.